Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
beetle1
beetle1 began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 505
Angry Help me please!! Mac & 505 probs

Hi all

Just got PRS505 and love it but sadly it's proving a problem with my MacBook. Downloaded calibre which works fine and I can send files to the reader as a drive from my mac. But, while books are listed on the reader, they come up as page protected. Only happens with books I have bought from stores such as e-books.com . The free books on the cd with the reader all work fine via calibre. Any ideas on why this 'page protection' happens or why sites selling books don't have solutions or warnings?

Cheers
beetle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:46 PM   #2
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Welcome to MobileRead, beetle! You may want to post this question over on the Calibre section of the board. You'll probably get a quicker response.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert