Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 04-22-2009, 06:05 AM   #1
Mandy1
Mandy1 began at the beginning.

Device: none
stuck large file in Outbox

i have a large message (with attachment) that is stuck in my Outbox. i am using Outlook 2003. because of that i can't cancel or delete it since it says "this message has already begun transmiting" Can you please help me get rid of this file?
Mandy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:36 AM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Do you have access to your ISP's mail server through a web interface? If so, then display your messages and delete the one you want.

Otherwise, pick up a program like Poppy for Windows v5.9.1 and setup your mail account with its credentials. Allow it to retrieve your email message list and under View Headers... select and delete just that one message.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2009, 08:55 AM   #3
danwdoo
Groupie
danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Hi Mandy,
When Outlook is running, right click on the lower right hand corner where is says sending message... and select cancel/send receive. Once this is done, you should be able to delete it from the outbox. If you still can't, set outlook to not send messages automatically and then restart it. You should have no problems deleting it then though it may take a bit to delete it if its really big.

Hope this helps!
Danny
danwdoo is offline   Reply With Quote