Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 03-18-2008, 05:04 PM   #61
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
GWB? That would be emotrification - meaning to take liberal amounts of (oh, did I say liberal? I meant big) amounts of Motrin to relieve the pain in all of our heads - particularly when he speaks.

Going off-topic? Who does that?

[Gentle reader: Please note that I have omitted any use of emoticons in this posting so as not to embarass or otherwise cause discomfort to said Planet Head.]
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:22 PM   #62
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Going off-topic? Who does that?
surely no-one *here*...

[Gentle reader : please allow for the emotifaction of this post or not, as your own tastes dictate.]
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #63
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air

Thanks everybody... now that is the kind of thread I need after a day's work... smart ass papillon

Ahdub ahkrobatt...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:31 PM   #64
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Radio telephone is still a valid term. Technically, that what VHF radios on boats are. Love that we have a "Telephony" license aboard.

Personally, prefer mobile phone for the simple fact that it does not involve arbitrary abbreviation of perfectly useful words.

By the way, what was that crazy stuff y'all were typing? Did not know that so many people here knew pig latin.

[gentle reader...]

That reminds me: in small boat sailing, when cutting off another boat while rounding a mark, one is meant to utter a phrase (which I forget) or words to the effect of "I'm cutting you off." This is in the rule book: words to that effect. There is one sailor who got so tired of uttering the phrase that as he cuts people off rounding the mark, he merely shouted "Words to that effect."
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:54 PM   #65
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
Personally, prefer mobile phone for the simple fact that it does not involve arbitrary abbreviation of perfectly useful words.
Quite right, thank you ever so much for pointing out the oversight: I shall henceforth call mine a "mobone" -- no, I like "phobile" much better.

[Gentle Reader: words to whatever effect you like]
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2008, 12:27 AM   #66
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Quite right, thank you ever so much for pointing out the oversight: I shall henceforth call mine a "mobone" -- no, I like "phobile" much better.

[Gentle Reader: words to whatever effect you like]
To quote Ogden Nash

Once there was an elephant
who tried to use the telephant
Oh, no I mean an elephone
who tried to use the telephone .....

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 08:28 AM   #67
balok
Ugly alien
balok doesn't litterbalok doesn't litterbalok doesn't litter

Device: tricorder
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
in french, we call them téléphone mobile or just mobile or [téléphone] portable... no cells involved, stem or otherwise.
Il me semble que "portable" est plus fréquent que mobile. Est-ce que je trompe? Si vous dites: Apportez-moi mon portable... on risque de vous remettre un ordinateur portable, qui contient par ailleurs des cellules (piles) dans la batterie. On pourrait alors dire qu'on vous apporte votre cellulaire. Donc, pour les Français, un portable est un téléphone et un cellulaire est un ordinateur.

Autres particularités de la langue métropolitaine. Dites pourquoi vous ajoutez un tiret dans "week-end" alors que ce terme s'écrit "weekend" en anglais et que ni "week", ni "end" ne sont des mots français? Ne serait-il pas plus conséquent d'omettre le tiret pour en faire un seul mot?

Ça me fait penser aux francophones qui, lorsqu'ils prononcent un mot anglais, essayent de donner à ce mot une consonance anglaise, alors qu'ils auraient mieux réussi s'ils l'avait prononcé à la française. Je me rappelle d'un professeur à l'université qui prononçait le nom "Linen Chest" (une boutique de décoration intérieure, je crois). Elle prononçait le "i" dans Linen comme on prononce le mot "eye" en anglais. Elle aurait eu l'air moins ignorante si elle avait prononcé le "i" comme on le dit en français, qui se rapproche au "short i" du mot linen en anglais.

Last edited by balok; 03-19-2008 at 08:31 AM.
balok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:19 AM   #68
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

de la luge sur la pente savonneuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by balok View Post
Il me semble que "portable" est plus fréquent que mobile. Est-ce que je trompe? Si vous dites: Apportez-moi mon portable... on risque de vous remettre un ordinateur portable, qui contient par ailleurs des cellules (piles) dans la batterie. On pourrait alors dire qu'on vous apporte votre cellulaire. Donc, pour les Français, un portable est un téléphone et un cellulaire est un ordinateur.

Autres particularités de la langue métropolitaine. Dites pourquoi vous ajoutez un tiret dans "week-end" alors que ce terme s'écrit "weekend" en anglais et que ni "week", ni "end" ne sont des mots français? Ne serait-il pas plus conséquent d'omettre le tiret pour en faire un seul mot?

Ça me fait penser aux francophones qui, lorsqu'ils prononcent un mot anglais, essayent de donner à ce mot une consonance anglaise, alors qu'ils auraient mieux réussi s'ils l'avait prononcé à la française. Je me rappelle d'un professeur à l'université qui prononçait le nom "Linen Chest" (une boutique de décoration intérieure, je crois). Elle prononçait le "i" dans Linen comme on prononce le mot "eye" en anglais. Elle aurait eu l'air moins ignorante si elle avait prononcé le "i" comme on le dit en français, qui se rapproche au "short i" du mot linen en anglais.
"descent into unutterable silliness" bin oui t'avais pas remarqué ? ça glisse vachement par ici !! je pense à lancer des jeux de luge linguistiques d'ailleurs (quoique, on dirait qu'ils se sont déjà lancés tout seuls...).

dis donc mais vous dormez jamais là-bas ? il est pas grave tôt, ou je me trompe ? enfin il faut dire que je ne suis guère matinale, alors ceux qui sont debout et cohérent avant genre 10-11 heures, ça m'épate.

que d'interrogations !! boudi ! alors oui, absolument, mettons les choses à plat. au fait, je me permets de te tutoyer et t'invite à faire de même, je pense que dans ce contexte, on a largement passé le stade du vouvoiement...

dans le détail :
- "portable" en effet plus courant que "mobile" pour les téléphones, à part chez les "jeunes cadres dynamiques" qui affectionnent (et affectent... ) les anglicismes plus que de raison. on dit portable pour les ordis aussi, mais comme personnellement j'en ai pas (encore...), ça risque pas trop de m'arriver (mais je me plaindrais pas, si on m'en filait un alors que je voulais juste passer un coup de fil !!). de toute façon, nous essayons de nos jours de décourager l'esclavagisme, donc en général si je veux mon portable je suis obligée d'aller le chercher moi-même comme une grande. (*soupir* c'est fatiguant la vie !) par contre je vois pas où t'as été chercher "cellules" pour piles ; moi, dans mon (téléphone) portable, j'ai qu'une batterie, et dans mon futur (ordinateur) portable à moins que la technologie n'évolue beaucoup, il n'y aura toujours qu'une batterie... à moins de ramener tout à son niveau le plus basique, moléculaire, mais même, depuis quand les batteries appartiendraient aux espèces vivantes (cellules ??), ou alors c'est que j'en ai raté, des trucs !!!

week-end : bon j'ai appelé l'Académie, on m'a répondu : "bin écoute, parce qu'on mettra un tiret si ça nous plaît, et qu'on vienne pas nous emm*rder pour si peu, d'accord ?" (te vexe pas, ils sont encore un peu chatouilleux sur la question, depuis qu'ils ont pas réussi à faire décoller "findesemaine" à la place, sans tiret là d'ailleurs...). autrement dit, pas le début d'une idée ! mais c'est plus joli comme ça tu trouves pas ? moi-même je préfère écrire ça "ouïkende", ça fait tellement plus chic, et tu remarqueras qu'effectivement je n'ai pas mis de tiret.

quant aux francophones qui essayent de se donner des faux airs de branchitude (o pardon, de "hypitude") en glissant à tire-larigot des mots anglais qu'ils essaient (vainement...) de prononcer "à la", n'est-ce pas qu'ils ont l'air ridicule... c'est comme l'agence et leurs "boulette po-ynz" de mes deux... l'ironie c'est que le plus souvent, quand ils essaient de prononcer "à la" moi en tout cas j'y comprends rien, alors que "avé l'assent" j'arrive généralement à suivre.

à mon tour !! c'est quoi votre truc de vous réapproprier des vieux mots anglais désuets, que vous prononcez à la québécoise ensuite ? genre, une fois une copine (ici) a reçu la visite d'un couple québécois, adorable par ailleurs, mais la nana n'arrêtait pas de parler des ses "chums" (prononcer : choums) et j'ai passé la moitié de la soirée à me demander de quoi il pouvait bien s'agir. il y en avait d'autres mais je les ai oubliés, c'est dommage...

pareil, j'ai vu une fois le film québécois "un 32 août sur terre" ou un truc similaire (c'est vieux, je suis pas sure du titre...), qui était génial, carrément (je te le conseille !), mais boudi, heureusement que c'était sous-titré (en français...) !! car pendant les 2/3 du truc, j'aurais rien compris à ce qu'il se passait tellement vous avez un vocabulaire étrangement mâtiné...
[EDIT : c'est bien ça, "un 32 août sur terre", jette-toi dessus c'est excellent]

j'étais restée longtemps persuadée qu'en fait le français québécois était plus "pur" que le franco-français, car d'une part isolé depuis des siècles du métissage résultant des influences internationales diverses vécues sur le continent, et d'autre part jalousement sauvegardé par votre (louable) instinct de conservation, cerné comme vous êtes de toutes parts par des anglophones à tendance coloniale... et là, quelle était ma surprise (limite déception !) de voir que vous parliez de "chums" etc. !

alors, vous là-bas, vous appelez comment vos téléphones portatifs céllulaires à pile accumulateur moléculaire ?

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 03-19-2008 at 09:48 AM. Reason: merci imdb
Old 03-19-2008, 09:41 AM   #69
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Must I point out the obvious, that everything French people say in English sounds silly? I spend a lot of time in Quebec, and while I guess I wouldn't classify their French as a more pure version of the language, it is much easier on American ears. A more manly, cold-enduring, hockey-playing, poutine-eating bunch entirely.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:58 AM   #70
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Must I point out the obvious, that everything French people say in English sounds silly? I spend a lot of time in Quebec, and while I guess I wouldn't classify their French as a more pure version of the language, it is much easier on American ears. A more manly, cold-enduring, hockey-playing, poutine-eating bunch entirely.
Taylor : wait, *where* are you ???? don't you ever sleep either ??? what time is it there ?

so should i only talk to you in french, from now on, to avoid sounding silly ? then again, maybe my greatest ambition in life is to sound as silly as possible, in which case clearly speaking english all the time would be the most effective solution. maybe i could run for minister. there must be a ministry of silly talks as well.

as for québécois being more manly, i admit, i don't play hockey, but i've never frankly wanted to be "manly" either so i'll take that as a good thing, my dresses wouldn't look half as good on me (je suis une fille, et j'en suis ravie). i do endure the cold reasonably well, as long as i can have a good bonnet (with ear flaps) and plenty of hot tea, and ideally a working fireplace and plenty of logs. of course, what i call "cold" and what they call "cold" in québec may not be comparable...

[gentle reader : this post being directly adressed to Taylor, and in regard for his reluctance to emotifactor otherwise than passively, please note the complete absence of emotifaction in that which precedes and interpret / mentally embellish it as you will]
Old 03-19-2008, 10:32 AM   #71
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm an insomniac poet/programmer/musician working in a technical capacity for an international software publisher. I travel constantly, never sleep and am always online.

French women sound sexy when they speak English. French men just sound like women. As no possible emotifaction can make this post inoffensive, I throw myself on the mercy of the pinwheel.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:47 AM   #72
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
I'm an insomniac poet/programmer/musician working in a technical capacity for an international software publisher. I travel constantly, never sleep and am always online.

French women sound sexy when they speak English. French men just sound like women. As no possible emotifaction can make this post inoffensive, I throw myself on the mercy of the pinwheel.
ah, the insomnia explains a lot... i tend to be that way too... it's possible that we are both living in our own personal time-zone, totally independant of either of our geographical locations (but possibly shared by the two of us)... what time is it for you right now ? for me, it's a little after lunch (4.42 paris time, i estimate around 2.30 zelda time, which is actually a lot closer than i usually am).

so, can we read any of this poetry ?

as for the mercy of the pinwheel, no reason to implore it here, you clearly have nothing against women, french or otherwise, and the men can fend for themselves (they like to, it makes them feel virile, n'est-ce pas).
Old 03-19-2008, 12:00 PM   #73
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

I'm contemplating all possible responses to the statement that I have "nothing against women", but they are all too obvious. I am currently, right now, in the US Central Time Zone, -6:00 GMT. That will shortly change. Yes, I too exist in the interesting slipstream of personal quasiperiodicity. I hesitate to post any of my poetry, as it would serve as a lever to my actual identity. Not that I'm famous, or anything close to it. Perhaps we should start a thread in the lounge and post all original doggerel?
Old 03-19-2008, 12:28 PM   #74
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Perhaps we should start a thread in the lounge and post all original doggerel?
yes please
i promise to read it, if not contribute.

i don't see what could possibly be obvious about a response to "nothing against women".

ah yes, you have definitely been sucked into (or created...) a temporal vortex... geographically 7 hours earlier than paris, so when i remarked on it the first time, it was around 6 in the morning ? or was it 5 ? i can't remember being asleep before 3 recently but i try to avoid the dismal, pallid hours surrounding dawn at all costs, as the most uncivilised part of the day, regardless of the time zone. this said, if i *must* experience them conscious (to any degree), i try always to let them be one of the last sights of my "day", rather than the first...

more later, must go, back soon.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:31 PM   #75
balok
Ugly alien
balok doesn't litterbalok doesn't litterbalok doesn't litter

Device: tricorder
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
dis donc mais vous dormez jamais là-bas ? il est pas grave tôt, ou je me trompe ? enfin il faut dire que je ne suis guère matinale, alors ceux qui sont debout et cohérent avant genre 10-11 heures, ça m'épate.
En arrivant le matin au bureau, je perds le plus de temps possible à lire des forums et des blogues, etc. Je recommence après l'heure du midi, d'où la présente réponse.

Quote:
par contre je vois pas où t'as été chercher "cellules" pour piles
Les batteries sont composées de plusieurs cellules, comme une batterie de missiles est composé de plusieurs missiles. Mais t'as raison de dire que ton mobile contient des batteries et donc des cellules, ce qui met en pièces mon argumentation. Mais t'as jamais entendu parler de la biotechnologie, comme un ordinateur modelé sur le cerveau humain, composé de cellules (neurones)? Il est donc possible que le terme "cellulaire" devienne encore plus approprié dans l'avenir lointain.

Quote:
moi-même je préfère écrire ça "ouïkende", ça fait tellement plus chic, et tu remarqueras qu'effectivement je n'ai pas mis de tiret.
Adopté: c'est ouïkende désormais.

Quote:
à mon tour !! c'est quoi votre truc de vous réapproprier des vieux mots anglais désuets, que vous prononcez à la québécoise ensuite ? genre, une fois une copine (ici) a reçu la visite d'un couple québécois, adorable par ailleurs, mais la nana n'arrêtait pas de parler des ses "chums" (prononcer : choums) et j'ai passé la moitié de la soirée à me demander de quoi il pouvait bien s'agir. il y en avait d'autres mais je les ai oubliés, c'est dommage...
C'est le résultat de générations d'analphabétisme, d'une part, et d'assimilation forcée, d'autre part. On retrouve partout des calques. Nous sommes fiers d'utiliser des termes comme "fin de semaine", sans pourtant réaliser qu'il s'agit d'un calque. À mon avis, il vaut mieux dire weekend (sans tiret bien sûr) que fin de semaine, parce que la fin de semaine, c'est le samedi, alors que le weekend est un concept anglo-américain qui commence le vendredi soir et se termine le lundi matin.

Quote:
j'ai vu une fois le film québécois "un 32 août sur terre" ou un truc similaire (c'est vieux, je suis pas sure du titre...), qui était génial, carrément (je te le conseille !), mais boudi, heureusement que c'était sous-titré (en français...) !! car pendant les 2/3 du truc, j'aurais rien compris à ce qu'il se passait tellement vous avez un vocabulaire étrangement mâtiné...
j'étais restée longtemps persuadée qu'en fait le français québécois était plus "pur" que le franco-français
Autant je blâme mes compatriotes pour leur vocabulaire et leur syntaxe bâtarde, autant je dois les défendre lorsqu'on critique leur accent. L'accent est effectivement plus pur que l'accent parisien. Une démonstration: pourquoi utilise-t-on l'accent circonflexe? Les Français n'en font pas un cas et ils sont même prêts à l'abolir. Mais au Québec, l'accent circonflexe est indispensable. Par exemple, "pattes" et "pâtes" sont prononcés différemment. C'est vraiment drôle quand un Français se propose de manger des pâtes... est-ce qu'il veut manger des pattes de grenouille ou un spaghetti?

Mais pour le reste, c'est lamentable ce qu'on entend dans la langue parlée. Par ici, lorsqu'on parsème ses phrases de mots d'origine anglaise, c'est parce que le Québécois moyen a un vocabulaire à la fois trop limité et de mauvaise qualité. Heureusement, c'est pas mal vu d'utiliser des termes plus français quand on est assez instruit pour les connaître, pourvu que l'on n'adopte pas l'accent parisien, ce qui est vu comme pédant.
balok is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, emotifaction, emotifactor, mozzle, mozzle of mozzle, natch's spleen, taylor514ce, unutterable silliness