Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-07-2013, 03:51 AM   #26716
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Well, we're still on what is commonly known here as "second shift" - work 3 p.m. to 11 p.m., so this is only late evening for me. My Nook is charging, so this seemed a good alternative amusement.

I win.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:53 AM   #26717
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Well, we're still on what is commonly known here as "second shift" - work 3 p.m. to 11 p.m., so this is only late evening for me. My Nook is charging, so this seemed a good alternative amusement.
You poor thing! No ebook reader available! I can see why you'd try to console yourself here.

But perhaps you'd be better off checking your user guide for instructions on how to read on your nook while it charges!

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2013, 03:56 AM   #26718
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm rather enjoying the banter, here...I think I'll hang around for a bit longer.

I win.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:01 AM   #26719
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No matter how long you 'hang around', you're not going to win, you know.

I win.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:02 AM   #26720
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel

Not unless you're immortal, you're not.

I win.
Advert
Old 01-07-2013, 04:05 AM   #26721
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I hope to outlast MobileRead. Or at least this thread. And so, I'll win.

I win.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:08 AM   #26722
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel

Good plan. Diabolical even. But I don't think it's going to work.

I win.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:10 AM   #26723
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

But the other part of my plan has worked. You'll now be too busy over at the disk of luck thread to post here! <diabolical laughter>

I win.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:16 AM   #26724
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel

Not so quickly....

I win.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:40 AM   #26725
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Hmm... Have you found the quiz thread?

I win.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:31 AM   #26726
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I will not be distracted by other threads...although I may be delayed by work committments.

I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:34 AM   #26727
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Another day, another win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:09 AM   #26728
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Winning is such fun. Especially as it makes the rest of you lose.

I win.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #26729
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Winning is such fun. Especially as it makes the rest of you lose.

I win.
That is the best part of winning.

I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:48 AM   #26730
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I find winning the best bit. Making everyone else lose just adds to the fun.

I win.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!