Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 12-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #1
tyche
Addict
tyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with others

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Brain Challenge HD free today

Brain Challenge HD for the iPad is free today. It's been at $5 for a while now so free is good. Its like Big Brain Academy for the wii math and logic puzzles to work your brain. Fun game to spend a few mins a day on.

Also, Veggie Smuari HD is free today and Duke Nukem 3D for the iPhone. Pretty good free day if you ask me.
tyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:37 PM   #2
SHOECHICK
Addict
SHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheese

Device: Red Sony 505 and Ipad
is there a way to find sale and newly free stuff for the Ipad? I know you can go through the Free Apps but there's been so many sales lately ie. Electronic Arts I'm just wondering if there's an easy find for them.
Tx
SHOECHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2010, 04:57 PM   #3
sunnysmiles
Addict
sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I pad air, kindle pw2 and kindle touch , kindle had fire Nook pad nook
Thanks a lot for that downloaded it.
sunnysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:08 PM   #4
tyche
Addict
tyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with others

Device: PRS-505, iPad
There is an app called AppShopper but like you say there is so many changes it gets overwhelming.

I use one called AppAdvice which has a daily free list of key programs. Mostly iPhone but the odd iPad one shows up. I've got a lot of freebies from using AppAdvice its paid for itself many times over. You can use the web version for free but I like the app.
tyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:16 PM   #5
SHOECHICK
Addict
SHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheese

Device: Red Sony 505 and Ipad
Cool thanks.
SHOECHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2010, 12:07 AM   #6
RCR
Addict
RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 x Sony 505, iPad, Samsung 7 Tablet, ASUS Transformer, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOECHICK View Post
is there a way to find sale and newly free stuff for the Ipad? I know you can go through the Free Apps but there's been so many sales lately ie. Electronic Arts I'm just wondering if there's an easy find for them.
Tx

I check

http://www.ipadforums.net/

http://www.appsforipad.net/

on a regular basis.

I downloaded and tried Brain Challenge but got fed up when it kept telling me I was sloooooow.
RCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:59 PM   #7
tdmsu
Enthusiast
tdmsu began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova2
Thanks for the tip - I downloaded it.
It reminds me of a game I've seen on the Wii and DS - I think it's called Brain Age?
tdmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:20 PM   #8
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Rats! It is $4.99 again.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:52 PM   #9
RCR
Addict
RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 x Sony 505, iPad, Samsung 7 Tablet, ASUS Transformer, Nexus 7
I'm finding "Wordstorm" much more my style. You have to make as many words as you can out of a set of random letters. There's no time limit. You can keep coming back to the same game day after day. I still haven't managed more than a score of 82%. Maybe I AM a bit slooooow.

I got Wordstorm when it was free but iTunes are now charging for that game too.
RCR is offline   Reply With Quote