Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-13-2010, 03:23 AM   #1
gidgiddonihah
gidgiddonihah began at the beginning.

Device: nook
LDS Scriptures???

I can't find any copy anywhere, and Calibre won't convert the PDF's from the Church website... Are there any ideas?
gidgiddonihah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:52 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The "Book of Mormon" is on PG, if that's the kind of thing that floats your boat.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:28 AM   #3
ejm
Enthusiast
ejm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ejm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ejm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ejm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ejm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: nook & PRS-600
This might help you find LDS material for nook

Quote:
Originally Posted by gidgiddonihah View Post
I can't find any copy anywhere, and Calibre won't convert the PDF's from the Church website... Are there any ideas?
Check out this forum and you might find some helpful leads...

http://tech.lds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1790

Though I'm not Mormon, living in SLC I thought I might help ;-)
ejm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:01 AM   #4
Poppa1956
Evangelist
Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Verizon Ellipsis Tablit w/Kindle and Nook apps.
I searched Inkmesh for "Doctrine and Covenants" and got this result The first link has D&C, Book of Mormon & Pearl.
Secondly, I did a similar search on INternet Archive, with this result,
Finally, I search for "Pearl of Great Price" at Internet Archive, and got this result.
Poppa1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:08 PM   #5
gidgiddonihah
gidgiddonihah began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejm View Post
Check out this forum and you might find some helpful leads...

http://tech.lds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1790

Though I'm not Mormon, living in SLC I thought I might help ;-)
Great link! There were some, but none were the officail with the footnotes and the correct pages... Thanks though!
gidgiddonihah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:47 PM   #6
NVash
Wandering Vagabond
NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Thanks for those links, I just checked them out. Anyone know where to find these books altogether in one as a free download? The links are okay scans but done by Google, one page even has a mans finger on it. Guess beggars cant be choosers though.

Last edited by NVash; 08-31-2010 at 10:53 PM.
NVash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:27 AM   #7
primetime34
Zealot
primetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3, Nook 3G
The books here:
http://www.icentricity.net/my-ebooks.aspx

are formatted quite nicely. No fingers to be found.
primetime34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:32 AM   #8
NVash
Wandering Vagabond
NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Thanks, these are much better!
NVash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:13 PM   #9
TheGreatNi
TheGreatNi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Moderator Notice
Link to copyright-protected material removed. Please make yourself familiar with our guidelines before posting links to other websites.

Alexander

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 11-06-2012 at 10:32 AM.
TheGreatNi is offline   Reply With Quote