Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-23-2020, 08:10 AM   #1
Hevel
Hevel began at the beginning.

Device: HP Spectre x360
What the hell is this sorcery

Hello,

So I was just searching for little, gentle organizer tool for my ebooks and I tumbled upon that MASSIVE open-source software, with a huge active community, incredible capacities, and even extensions !

I've spent quite some time customizing Calibre, and it is so powerfull that it can be some times pretty compliacted, so I was searching for a bit of help. I'll try to post my questions in the correct topic, and I'll loyally follow the
developmentof of this community.

Thanks everyone for your amazing work and see you soon.
Hevel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 11:57 AM   #2
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/Oasis 2/Oasis 3/Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8''/Kobo Libra H2O
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

Yes, Calibre is an incredible piece of software.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2020, 04:15 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
I remember Calibre when it was called LibPRS500. It was something back then and it's only gotten better since then thanks to many dedicated volunteers. It is one awesome piece of software.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote