Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-31-2015, 08:29 AM   #1
freekobo
Addict
freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Kobo Glo - Missing USB Port & SDcard

I have a Kodo Glo, missing the usb port on motherboard and the internal sd card. Screen & Glo light still work (like 2 minor scratches on the screen), battery and plastics are still good. Great for parts. I had it on ebay a while ago and the guy never paid. Looking to cover the shipping costs, and maybe a bit extra. make me a offer. Located in NS Canada. PM if interested.

Last edited by freekobo; 11-22-2015 at 06:53 PM.
freekobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 05:03 AM   #2
OllieDixon
OllieDixon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
does it still work as an ereader?

EDIT: Doh guess not.. cant charge it lol
OllieDixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2015, 07:35 PM   #3
freekobo
Addict
freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

haha yeah it would work for a bit as its a full charge but after that u'd be SOL... it maybe possible to fix by getting the micro usb connector and soldiering it on..I'm not good at that sort of thing though.

Last edited by freekobo; 09-01-2015 at 08:02 PM.
Old 09-16-2015, 04:27 PM   #4
SlateportGuy
SlateportGuy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by freekobo View Post
I have a Kodo Glo, missing the usb port on motherboard and the internal sd card. Screen & Glo light still work (like 2 minor scratches on the screen), battery and plastics are still good. Great for parts. I had it on ebay a while ago and the guy never paid. Looking to cover the shipping costs, and maybe a bit extra. make me a offer. Located in NS Canada. PM if interested.
Hello. I am interested in the Kobo Glo that you are announcing, do you still have it ?
I am willing to get it, if possible via Ebay.
Contact me if interested
SlateportGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 06:09 PM   #5
freekobo
Addict

Hey SlateportGuy

Yes, I still have it, let me know if you still would like it.
Advert