Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-31-2014, 06:26 PM   #1
Smartie
Addict
Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW,KOBO H2O
Can I find a back cover

Just bought an aura hd, it comes with a zip case, don't want to buy another case, wondering whether I can find a back cover,so I can hold it easier and sort of protect it,

Thanks
Smartie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 08:18 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Something like this?

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2014, 08:41 PM   #3
Smartie
Addict
Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Something like this?

Luck;
Ken
thanks.

yes,pretty much)) but I am not handy man. is there similar thing in Amazon?
Old 08-02-2014, 02:17 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
There's this, but it offers no protection and there are no reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/Library-Protec...s=aura+hd+case
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:30 PM   #5
Smartie
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
There's this, but it offers no protection and there are no reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/Library-Protec...s=aura+hd+case
yes,that is pretty much I want. but after shipping fee, sort of expensive. so I just ordered a case.

I just hope I can put this case in my current case,lol

current one is
http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/ereadi...=Home&ikwidx=3

I order this:
http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Leathe...s=aura+hd+skin
Advert
Old 08-11-2014, 07:39 AM   #6
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW 1, 2, and 3, Voyage, Oasis 2, Kindle Fire, Kobo Aura HD, Onyx Lynx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
yes,that is pretty much I want. but after shipping fee, sort of expensive. so I just ordered a case.

current one is

I order this:
I have that case in red, and it works perfectly, and adds very little in the way of bulk. How much room is there in your current case?

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:15 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartie View Post

current one is

I order this:

I have this case that you ordered. It's very inexpensive and it does the job.

BUT.....you see, I'm very strange in some ways, so let me explain:

I don't like the wear that happens when one holds the ebook on the edge bordering the screen. It starts to fade a bit (I told you I was strange!). I'm now holding it on the sides while reading, until my new cover comes.

The cover that you ordered (and that I also have) does the job admirably. It's just that one little quirk I have that made me order a different styled cover, one that allows the Kobo HD to slip into the cover and thus hides all four sides next to the screen.

This is the one I ordered from Amazon that I'm talking about:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	coverkobo.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	126704  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-11-2014 at 10:20 AM.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote