Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-28-2020, 08:11 AM   #1
Poetrylover
Poetrylover began at the beginning.

Device: none
New E-books

Hi all.
I am very pleased to come upon this forum. I would appreciate if you tell me new interesting fiction books that l can search for.
I also would like to share with you my recently published books:
The Return of the Exile
The Meteorite
Selected Poems
Written by Mustapha El Ghazi.
They are available on Amazon. Maybe you can download them for free.
I'd really appreciate your feedback on them.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Mustapha El Ghazi
( alias Poetrylover )
https://www.amazon.com/s?i=stripbook...line_sr_book_1
Poetrylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 09:02 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
No. They are NOT free whatsoever. Please don't tell us that "maybe you can download them for free".
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote