Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-16-2020, 05:06 PM   #1
Mark Clark
Mark Clark began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Smile Mark Clark’s Self Introduction

Hello, all. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mark Clark (no, really) and I live in Eastern Iowa. Although retired for eighteen years now, I spent thirty-five years in IT doing everything from development to management. I remember when the computing power of an iPhone filled a large building but wasn’t nearly as fast. The upside was we didn’t really lose track of them.

I began as a working musician in 1961 and I’m still performing (or was until the COVID-19 lockdown killed all our gigs). Somewhere along the line I was elected as city councilman and mayor of a small Eastern Iowa town and served for several years.

Other than that, I help out wherever I can and try to stay on this side of the grass.
Mark Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 06:40 PM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Any relation to the general of “Nuts!” fame?
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, mark clark