Notices

Old 11-26-2018, 05:13 PM   #1
Frenchguy
Enthusiast
Frenchguy began at the beginning.

Device: none
Kobo no longer recognized by Windows 10

Hello,

My Kobo reader is no longer recognized by Windows 10 on my 2 notebooks.

The pilots are up to date.

Am I the only one to have this problem?

How can I solve this issue?
Frenchguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 11:43 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
What model Kobo?

What type of USB connection on your PC?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 05:18 AM   #3
Frenchguy
Enthusiast
Frenchguy began at the beginning.

Device: none
USB 3.0 and USB 2.0

But it does not seem to be due to my USB ports :

1- They always worked up to now on bth notebooks
2- They still work for any device except my Kobo reader.

I wondered if it wasn't due to the latest update of Windows 10
Frenchguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 09:29 AM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
What Kobo device?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 09:10 AM   #5
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Just got an email that the Kobo Vox will soon not even be recognized by KOBO

https://shop.kobo.com/pub/sf/FormLin...wazEgMnCOHIClA.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 04:00 PM   #6
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
I meant not supported, but there hasn't been an update after 2012 anyway.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote