Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 11-17-2023, 05:57 PM   #1
MumZ
MumZ began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th gen)
Prevent display of inaccessible 'newly added'

Hi

I've just upgraded to 7.0 and see the 'newly added' books on the home page after a user has logged in to the server. Unfortunately those books are unavailable as I've restricted the user's access to a virtual library - but the user can still see the titles and just gets an error when they click on them.

I'd like to prevent them seeing any newly added books that are not in the virtual library to which they have access. I've looked at all the preferences/settings I can find but can't see how to turn it off - please can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
MumZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 07:30 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...48ea84678b5563
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert