Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-17-2021, 06:16 AM   #1
Bearclaw95
Bearclaw95 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Greetings from Italy!

Hello, world!

I'm Bearclaw95 from Italy, a high school teacher in Humanities who recently unlocked his inner STEM side and started improving his ebooks (and making homemade ones) through Calibre.

I'm sure this forum will be a goldmine for technical advice and I hope I will be good enough to give them myself, one day!

In the meantime, enjoy your reading.
Bearclaw95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 06:44 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2021, 07:20 PM   #3
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
Hi!
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote