Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-04-2021, 02:56 PM   #1
ElsieReed
ElsieReed began at the beginning.

Device: laptop
Fibromyalgia and Anxiety

Fibromyalgia is a common disease affecting about 3-6% of the world’s population of which 75-90% are women. There is no test to diagnose the condition. Most of the time, symptoms can be mistaken other organic pain disorders. But even with the right diagnosis, the disease does not have a cure and one has to live with the pain.

This book is inspired by Elsie Ijorogu Reed’s story on how she has lived with and managed Fibromyalgia for the past 17 years. It creates awareness of the disease and explains in simple language what Fibromyalgia is, causes, diagnosis, the treatment options available, and daily activity aids to help patients navigate their way through this ordeal. The book focuses on herbal treatment that can be used to aid and manage pain associated with Fibromyalgia. These are herbal treatments that Elsie uses to manage her condition; some of the herbs used include cramp bark, passionflower, white willow, ashwagandha, lavender oil, lemon balm, chamomile, thyme, rosemary, and others. Get a copy of this book and learn the magical power of herbal medicine remedies that will change your life.

This book is dedicated to people suffering from Fibromyalgia and those who have loved ones afflicted by this often-debilitating condition. I believe this condition does not get the recognition it deserves as often it is misdiagnosed as other organic pain disorders and sometimes the patient is even dismissed as a malingerer and a psychosomatic case. I for one feel the woes and cries of people suffering from Fibromyalgia and I have written this book as a sincere attempt at de-demonizing Fibromyalgia and explaining it to the readers in an intuitive simplified and easy to understand language.
Along with you, we are among the few trying to raise awareness regarding this condition so that doctors worldwide can learn that this is not as rare as they once thought and certainly not a case of malingering. Detail about the disease and especially its treatment options have been widely scattered over the internet. My domain of interest, herbal medication, has been particularly tough to find information on, and because of this I assume not many people even know of herbal treatments available that can aid in their pain management and ease their lives. This is why this book is written.
This book is divided into 9 chapters, each detailing a certain aspect of the disease from its evolution to its epidemiology, statistics, causes, diagnosis, treatment options available (both western and traditional medicine) as well as daily activity aids at the end to help people navigate their way through this ordeal and come out the other side stronger and better for it.

available on https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...api_tkin_p1_i0
ElsieReed is offline   Reply With Quote