Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-01-2020, 10:58 AM   #61
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Yes, that would work. I have 4.23 fully installed and 5.x portable installed for testing plugins.
Yes, I have exactly the same setting for the same purposes.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 11:03 AM   #62
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
I had a copy of 3.48 Portable anyways because I occasionally use the old reader. I just stuck my DeDRM in that.

If you use anything other than 4.23, you'd want to avoid sharing the same library between it and 5.xx because of differences in database structure.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2020, 04:51 PM   #63
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I had a copy of 3.48 Portable anyways because I occasionally use the old reader. I just stuck my DeDRM in that.

If you use anything other than 4.23, you'd want to avoid sharing the same library between it and 5.xx because of differences in database structure.
Only if you store annotations in the db - it seems to be fine if you don't.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 04:53 PM   #64
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Granted, if you didn't care about the annotations you probably stick to 4.23 anyways.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:22 PM   #65
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Granted, if you didn't care about the annotations you probably stick to 4.23 anyways.
For now until there's something in 5.x you want.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2020, 05:23 PM   #66
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Nonsense, stuffing annotations into a database is unlikely to be the final chapter of calibre's life

BR
Old 10-01-2020, 06:58 PM   #67
rb431
Enthusiast
rb431 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 9th gen
So does 6.8.0 of DeDRM work with Calibre 5? That was released just back in August. I can't see anywhere that they mention specifically updating to Python 3 compatibility.

6.7.0 specifically states it isn't compatible with Python 3, but in the 6.8 update they don't mention it at all.

Last edited by rb431; 10-01-2020 at 07:01 PM.
rb431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 07:18 PM   #68
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb431 View Post
So does 6.8.0 of DeDRM work with Calibre 5?
No.

It looks like the next DeDRM release will be version 7. Work is ongoing to make it compatible with calibre 5, but not with older versions of calibre.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 07:20 PM   #69
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
For now until there's something in 5.x you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Nonsense, stuffing annotations into a database is unlikely to be the final chapter of calibre's life

BR

I meant at least until the new DeDRM is out. Aside from the usual minor fixes, the main new feature of 5.0.1 is the annotations. If you use DeDRM but don't care about annotations it would make sense to rollback to 4.23.
Old 10-02-2020, 08:18 AM   #70
johnelle
Zealot
johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle app on Samsung Tab
The Portable suggest sorta kinda works but if you have DATABASE_OVERRIDE set it is a bit of a mess because the portable version is locked to the database and in my case it creates entries with blank metadata in the shared DB. You have to load in 4. Delete all the bogus entries just created in 5. Reload in 5 from the portable library. As this goes on the portable directory is going to get longer making it a pain to reload each time. Yes I could do/undo the environmental but its a real pain in the ass to get working again so I basically have to choose between two evils.
johnelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:29 PM   #71
Stevex
Addict
Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I reckon it will be a few months till they have DeDRM for Calibre 5, work is under way if you look at GitHub, I had a good think about all this and decided to stick with 4.23 until 2021. And honestly I think for most people that's the best and simplest plan.
Stevex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 06:10 PM   #72
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelle View Post
The Portable suggest sorta kinda works but if you have DATABASE_OVERRIDE set it is a bit of a mess because the portable version is locked to the database and in my case it creates entries with blank metadata in the shared DB. You have to load in 4. Delete all the bogus entries just created in 5. Reload in 5 from the portable library. As this goes on the portable directory is going to get longer making it a pain to reload each time. Yes I could do/undo the environmental but its a real pain in the ass to get working again so I basically have to choose between two evils.
Try this:
  • Create a vanilla install of 4.23 Portable with the current deDRM plugin
  • Drop a symlink to your 'regular' library into the 4.23 Calibre Portable folder
  • Add new books to the 4.23 'default' library and let deDRM do its magic.
  • Do a copy with delete from the 'default' library to your 'regular' library.
  • Close 4.23 Portable and start the calibre 5.X variant you use - i.e 32bit, 64bit, or portable.
BR
Old 10-03-2020, 11:26 AM   #73
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
Terry Pratchett had the solution:

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.”

DO NOT READ THIS THREAD! STAY AWAY!
I don't think that worked...
Old 10-06-2020, 02:58 AM   #74
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
impact on catalog generation

I don't understand what this de-drm plugin has to do with catalogs, but I had today this error message
Spoiler:
calibre, version 5.0.1 (win32, embedded-python: True)
Erreur lors de la conversion: Échoué: Générer le catalogue

Générer le catalogue
Failed to initialize plugin: 'C:\\Programmes Portables\\Calibre Port\\Calibre Settings\\plugins\\DeDRM.zip'
Failed to initialize plugin: 'C:\\Programmes Portables\\Calibre Port\\Calibre Settings\\plugins\\Fichier de sortie KePub.zip'
Failed to initialize plugin: 'C:\\Programmes Portables\\Calibre Port\\Calibre Settings\\plugins\\Kindle and Mobipocket DeDRM.zip'
Sections: Authors, Series, Genres, Recently Added
Catalog_EPUB_MOBI('Calibre Library'): Generating epub for default in GUI environment, locale: 'French'
connected_device: 'Kobo Forma'
mount point: D:\
book count: 11617
opts:
author_clip: 100
catalog_title: 'Catalogue 06/10/2020'
connected_kindle: False
creator: 'mardi, octobre 6, 2020'
cross_reference_authors: True
description_clip: 380
exclude_genre: '\\[.+\\]|^\\+$'
exclusion_rules: ()
fmt: 'epub'
genre_source_field: 'Étiquettes'
header_note_source_field: '#lu'
merge_comments_rule: '#tags:before:False'
output_profile: 'default'
prefix_rules: (('Abandon', '#lu', '7 abandon', '7'), ('Archive', '#tags', 'Archive', 'A'), ('Lu', '#lu', '1 lu papier!', '1'), ('Lu', '#lu', '2 lu liseuse', '2'))
search_text: None
sort_by: None
sort_descriptions_by_author: True
sync: False
thumb_width: '1.00'
use_existing_cover: False
Begin catalog source generation (0:00:00)
107 enabled genres:
0 catalogue, 0 réf poésie, 0 référence, 1 * divers, 1 * fanfiction, 1 * fiction,
1 * mm, 1 bio à lire, 1 divers à lire, 1 fiction à lire, 1 japon/chine/corée à lire,
1 jeunesse à lire, 1 mm à lire, 1 poésie à lire, 1 SF-F à lire, 1 TBR,
1 TBRR, 1_allemand à lire, 1_espagnol à lire, 1_italien à lire, 2 omnib. poésie hors réf,
2 omnibus autres, 3 achat, 3 achat à relire, 3 achat non lu, 4 mm lu,
4 mm lu papier!, 5 à réviser, 6 allemand, 6 espagnol, 6 italien, 7 plus,
action, Anne, Anne!, Arthur/Eames, BD, biographique, Catalogue, Charioteer,
chine, cinéma, contes, critique, Dick Francis, ÉFÉLÉ, érotique, essai,
essais, fanfiction, fantasy, féminin, ff, fiction non lue, Gorey, grec,
histoire, Holmes/Watson, humour, incomplet, inde, indochine, islam,
James Bond, Jane Austen, japon/corée, jeunesse, journal, latin, lecture/livres,
linguistique, Lord Peter Wimsey, mathématiques, méthode epub, mm, mm ss,
mobileread, modern library, musique, nero wolfe, new-york, ni fanfic ni mm,
Parasol Protectorate, pdf, pdf!, philosophie, poésie, Proust, psychologie,
pynch, Québec, religions, romance, russie, saki, science-fiction, sciences,
SF Masterworks, sociologie, ss, Teen Woolf, Temeraire, théâtre, turquie,
utilitaire, vieillesse, voyages
0 excluded genres:

Custom fields:
#formats 'Formats' composite
#last_read 'last read' datetime
#lu 'Lu' enumeration
#nb_page 'pages' int
#percent_read '% read' int
#reading_location 'current reading location' text
#tags 'lieu' text
Thumbnails:
DPI = 100; thumbnail dimensions: 100 x 133
Tri des titres (0:00:21)
Tri de la base de données (0:00:21)
Auteurs HTML (0:00:22)
Séries HTML (0:00:25)
Genres HTML (0:00:27)
Genre summary: 107 active genre tags used in generating catalog with 11617 titles
0 catalogue: 10 titles
0 réf poésie: 63 titles
0 référence: 61 titles
1 * divers: 26 titles
1 * fanfiction: 55 titles
1 * fiction: 19 titles
1 * mm: 104 titles
1 bio à lire: 5 titles
1 divers à lire: 26 titles
1 fiction à lire: 39 titles
1 japon/chine/corée à lire: 3 titles
1 jeunesse à lire: 10 titles
1 mm à lire: 18 titles
1 poésie à lire: 9 titles
1 SF-F à lire: 10 titles
1 TBR: 11 titles
1 TBRR: 15 titles
1_allemand à lire: 9 titles
1_espagnol à lire: 3 titles
1_italien à lire: 4 titles
2 omnib. poésie hors réf: 45 titles
2 omnibus autres: 139 titles
3 achat: 692 titles
3 achat à relire: 90 titles
3 achat non lu: 276 titles
4 mm lu: 1466 titles
4 mm lu papier!: 105 titles
5 à réviser: 1220 titles
6 allemand: 284 titles
6 espagnol: 121 titles
6 italien: 111 titles
7 plus: 178 titles
action: 1439 titles
Anne: 12 titles
Anne!: 15 titles
Arthur/Eames: 1 title
BD: 23 titles
biographique: 854 titles
Catalogue: 1 title
Charioteer: 3 titles
chine: 17 titles
cinéma: 2 titles
contes: 27 titles
critique: 153 titles
Dick Francis: 1 title
ÉFÉLÉ: 273 titles
érotique: 31 titles
essai: 1 title
essais: 481 titles
fanfiction: 1127 titles
fantasy: 1612 titles
féminin: 46 titles
ff: 3 titles
fiction non lue: 1159 titles
Gorey: 11 titles
grec: 73 titles
histoire: 149 titles
Holmes/Watson: 137 titles
humour: 10 titles
incomplet: 105 titles
inde: 81 titles
indochine: 14 titles
islam: 33 titles
James Bond: 181 titles
Jane Austen: 627 titles
japon/corée: 118 titles
jeunesse: 821 titles
journal: 21 titles
latin: 56 titles
lecture/livres: 37 titles
linguistique: 6 titles
Lord Peter Wimsey: 21 titles
mathématiques: 6 titles
méthode epub: 4 titles
mm: 2857 titles
mm ss: 843 titles
mobileread: 317 titles
modern library: 84 titles
musique: 23 titles
nero wolfe: 51 titles
new-york: 46 titles
ni fanfic ni mm: 2657 titles
Parasol Protectorate: 1 title
pdf: 19 titles
pdf!: 193 titles
philosophie: 115 titles
poésie: 575 titles
Proust: 22 titles
psychologie: 9 titles
pynch: 55 titles
Québec: 4 titles
religions: 66 titles
romance: 74 titles
russie: 63 titles
saki: 1 title
science-fiction: 338 titles
sciences: 114 titles
SF Masterworks: 85 titles
sociologie: 13 titles
ss: 750 titles
Teen Woolf: 83 titles
Temeraire: 89 titles
théâtre: 100 titles
turquie: 14 titles
utilitaire: 95 titles
vieillesse: 15 titles
voyages: 110 titles
Ajout(s) Récent(s) HTML (0:00:39)
Génération de l'OPF (0:00:43)
En-tête NCX (0:00:43)
NCX pour les Auteurs (0:00:43)
NCX pour les Séries (0:00:43)
NCX pour les genres (0:00:43)
NCX pour les Ajoutés récemment (0:00:44)
Sauvegarde du NCX (0:00:44)
Completed catalog source generation (0:00:44)

replacing catalog cover
Conversion options changed from defaults:
cover: 'C:\\Users\\isabe\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calibre_k ru8pm4t\\azscpbrv.jpg'
remove_fake_margins: False
InputFormatPlugin: HTML Input running
on C:\Users\isabe\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_kru8pm4t \rfh93y66_epub_mobi_catalog\Catalog.opf
Parsing all content...
Merging user specified metadata...
Detecting structure...
Flattening CSS and remapping font sizes...
Source base font size is 12.00000pt
Cleaning up manifest...
Trimming unused files from manifest...
Creating EPUB Output...
Splitting markup on page breaks and flow limits, if any...
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_pdfEXCLAMATION_MARK.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_0refpoesie.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_7plus.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_jamesbond.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_scienceHYPHEN-MINUSfiction.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1japonSOLIDUSchineSOLIDUScoreealire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_contes.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_voyages.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_2omnibusautres.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_fictionnonlue.html...
Found large tree #0
Split into 2 parts
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_philosophie.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_0reference.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_action.html...
Found large tree #0
Split into 2 parts
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_ff.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_janeausten.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_sciences.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1jeunessealire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_critique.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/ByDateAdded.html...
Found large tree #0
Split into 16 parts
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_3achat.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_gorey.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_nifanficnimm.html...
Found large tree #0
Split into 4 parts
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_poesie.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1ASTERISKdivers.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_anne.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_japonSOLIDUScoree.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_sfmasterworks.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_dickfrancis.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1mmalire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_3achatarelire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_grec.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_musique.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_proust.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1ASTERISKfanfiction.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_anneEXCLAMATION_MARK.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_jeunesse.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_sociologie.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1poesiealire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_efele.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_3achatnonlu.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_histoire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_newHYPHEN-MINUSyork.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_psychologie.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1ASTERISKfiction.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_arthurSOLIDUSeames.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_journal.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_ss.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1sfHYPHEN-MINUSfalire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_erotique.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_mm.html...
Found large tree #0
Split into 4 parts
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_4mmlu.html...
Found large tree #0
Split into 2 parts
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_holmesSOLIDUSwatson.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_pynch.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_bd.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_latin.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1ASTERISKmm.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_teenwoolf.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1tbr.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_essai.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_4mmlupapierEXCLAMATION_MARK.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_humour.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_mobileread.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_quebec.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_biographique.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_lectureSOLIDUSlivres.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_modernlibrary.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_temeraire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1tbrr.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_essais.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_5areviser.html...
Found large tree #0
Split into 2 parts
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_incomplet.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_mmss.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_religions.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_catalogue.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_linguistique.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_nerowolfe.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_theatre.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1_allemandalire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_fanfiction.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_6allemand.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_inde.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/ByAlphaAuthor.html...
Found large tree #2
Found large tree #13
Split into 29 parts
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_romance.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1bioalire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_charioteer.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_lordpeterwimsey.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_turquie.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1_espagnolalire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_fantasy.html...
Found large tree #0
Split into 2 parts
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_parasolprotectorate.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/BySeries.html...
Found large tree #0
Split into 4 parts
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_6espagnol.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_indochine.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_russie.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_mathematiques.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1diversalire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_chine.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_utilitaire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1_italienalire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_feminin.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_pdf.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_0catalogue.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_6italien.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_islam.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_saki.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_1fictionalire.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_cinema.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_methodeepub.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_vieillesse.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in content/Genre_2omnibFULL_STOPpoesiehorsref.html...
No large trees found
EPUB output written to C:\Users\isabe\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_kru8pm4t \3_x0rjmn_catalog_out.epub
Catalog creation complete (0:02:13)

It shouldn't have an impact on catalogs. I couldn't find the de-drm plugin in the plugin list within the tools in calibre, though I know I installed it a while ago - I installed a 2018 version which I still have, and don't remember an update - so can't uninstall it.
I have more than 10 000 books, and need catalogs.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 08:48 AM   #75
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

IIRC you have to install the deDRM plugin manually via the Preferences->Plugins->Install from file button.

Try disabling or removing the plugin.

BR

Tags
dedrm