Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-21-2021, 02:32 PM   #1
Starlyte
Starlyte began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thumbs up Hi there one and all

I'm a book addict, or rather reading addict.
Without something to read my life is incomplete. I read varied non-fiction subjects, mostly technical stuff, DIY, informatics and nature based, like gardening, astronomy, travel to isolated regions.
My fiction is more limited: science fiction and fantasy .
Very rarely I read a book or two about voyages. I admit it's not a very open-minded selection of subjects, but that's me.
I'm happy to be among you all, and all these books. I hope I'll be able to contribute to our mutual pleasure when I get the hang of things.
Good reading, all of you, and I'll be back later
Starlyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 10:30 PM   #2
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
Welcome!!
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 03:56 PM   #3
skyus
skyus began at the beginning.

Device: amazon,kobo
Welcom

i am also book reader
now after reading many book i am try to start write my first book
skyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 03:59 PM   #4
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
Welcome, skyus! Good luck on writing that book
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote