Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 07-18-2008, 12:15 PM   #1
IceHand
Linux User
IceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle 3
Brust, Steven: My Own Kind of Freedom, v.1, 18 July 2008

Science-Fiction novel from 2007 based on the Firefly TV series, released under a Creative Commons License.

Chronologically it's between the end of the series and the movie "Serenity". I'd highly recommend watching the series before reading this book, it reads very much like an extra episode.

Reformatted the text, added curly quotes, added a table of contents, added a quick and dirty self-made cover.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: mobi Steven Brust - My Own Kind of Freedom.mobi (256.0 KB, 829 views)
IceHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
thanks - i love firefly

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHand View Post
Science-Fiction novel from 2007 based on the Firefly TV series, released under a Creative Commons License.

Chronologically it's between the end of the series and the movie "Serenity". I'd highly recommend watching the series before reading this book, it reads very much like an extra episode.

Reformatted the text, added curly quotes, added a table of contents, added a quick and dirty self-made cover.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2008, 03:05 PM   #3
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Thanks! This is a great Firefly book!
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:40 AM   #4
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
thankies
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:20 PM   #5
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
Finally got around to watching the TV series on Netflix, then the movie and enjoyed them a great deal --- read the .epub version on an iPad and found it fairly interesting (though I wish the plot setup had been structured a bit differently and allowed better character development for Jayne).

Recommended.
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
firefly