Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 06-09-2019, 12:51 PM   #16
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
They have supported vertical layouts for Japanese in KF8 for a long time. And they just added Enhanced Typesetting for vertical Japanese in a last couple of months, unannounced as far as I can tell. I don't know enough about Japanese to tell whether ET/KFX actually improves the rendering in some way.
Crap, I wish my memory was better these days. We did a book in Japanese, a while back and there's something...dammit, I can't remember what it is. There's something hinky. I'll see if my guys can remember. You may be right and full support is now in place, but I could SWEAR that there is/was still something that was a hassle....

Quote:
Well all except for the Kindle for PC and Mac apps. They always seem to leave something unfinished.
Yeah, try to explain THAT to the clients, lol.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote