Notices

Old 03-16-2019, 07:58 AM   #1
Massreader
Enthusiast
Massreader began at the beginning.

Device: none
Alternative for Calibre2opds

Hi,

due to restrictions in my office I can not use calibre itself.

I need a browser based solution like Calibre2opds.
But problem here is that I can not sort books by title (which in may case begins with the date of publication in the form yyyy-mm-dd) or by date of publication in a descending order, so that I always have the newest books on the top.

Any suggestions?
Massreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:46 AM   #2
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
I use and like COPS.

It has a simple interface and it's pretty easy to set up. In terms of sorting, it has a Recent Additions menu which will give you the last 50 books, otherwise you can look by things like Author, Tags, Ratings, Series, or any custom columns you have (requires an extra bit of config). And it's got a search capability which works well.

I personally use the Docker version as it's easy to set up and update - but I'm used to using Docker for work so I'm not sure how easy that would be for a complete newbie.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote