Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-19-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
kvandera
kvandera began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
pdf to kindle

I have a bunch of pdf books that I want to add to my kindle but the programs that I found sofar add there advertising text to the book can anybody direct me to a program that is easy and that dosnt add stuff to the file
kvandera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Utilise Kindlegen
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000234621
ou pas ! il a pas l'air de supporter les pdf !

ou sinon
http://www.mobipocket.com/en/Downloa...tion=Publisher

Last edited by EowynCarter; 05-19-2011 at 12:01 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 02:15 AM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Sinon, ça marche aussi en natif le PDF sur un Kindle hein (mal, certes, mais quand même, ^^).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote