Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-12-2016, 01:45 PM   #61
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I found the way to get these without my husband complaining:

Me: I found a very nice cover for my One. The most expensive is €155!
He: And the one you want is €170?
Me: No, only €60.

See, everything is better if you start high
Nice played!
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 01:48 PM   #62
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa View Post
You filthy enabler

Which colour do you like? I fancy the red or the brown. The light colours are oh so pretty but I guess they won't be so for long.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2016, 01:59 PM   #63
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post

Which colour do you like? I fancy the red or the brown. The light colours are oh so pretty but I guess they won't be so for long.

I love the red - also like the different choices of finish for the leather - there is a snakeskin one - oh my! And they are available from the 14th! Squee!

Last edited by Willa; 10-12-2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Spelling
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 02:00 PM   #64
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

There's only a thing which contains me from purchasing it and it's not a husband or the noodles I think they're going too bulky for my tastes.
Old 10-12-2016, 02:02 PM   #65
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
There's only a thing which contains me from purchasing it and it's not a husband or the noodles I think they're going too bulky for my tastes.

You could get one and put it on a diet!
Advert
Old 10-12-2016, 02:07 PM   #66
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa View Post
You could get one and put it on a diet!
I wouldn't do that to a cover as I don't do it myself
Old 10-12-2016, 02:08 PM   #67
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊

Quote:
I wouldn't do that to a cover as I don't do it myself

Old 10-12-2016, 02:11 PM   #68
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I once had a cover like this for another reader and never again have I had so much pleasure holding a device. Even my Sony with the Oberon cover didn't compare, because the cover wasn't as smooth to the touch.

Bummer. I just sold one to myself I guess. Now I have to have one.

I'll go with the brown.
Old 10-12-2016, 02:19 PM   #69
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I once had a cover like this for another reader and never again have I had so much pleasure holding a device. Even my Sony with the Oberon cover didn't compare, because the cover wasn't as smooth to the touch.

Bummer. I just sold one to myself I guess. Now I have to have one.

I'll go with the brown.
I have an additional problem. After watching the most expensive ones, the other look plain, and my inner rat doesn't allow me to expend so much money in a cover.
Old 10-12-2016, 02:21 PM   #70
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat

Quote:
I have an additional problem. After watching the most expensive ones, the other look plain, and my inner rat doesn't allow me to expend so much money in a cover.

I just saw the nubuk/suede in menthe. I have to stop looking. Now.
Old 10-12-2016, 02:23 PM   #71
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:

I just saw the nubuk/suede in menthe. I have to stop looking. Now.
I feel your pain Think that suede gets dirty easier
Old 10-12-2016, 02:29 PM   #72
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Sniff, sniff, they are slimfit
Old 10-12-2016, 02:35 PM   #73
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊

Quote:
Sniff, sniff, they are slimfit

*wipes tears*
Old 10-12-2016, 02:39 PM   #74
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat

Quote:
I feel your pain Think that suede gets dirty easier
Yes, it does, but then I'll need a new one in another colour, won't I?
Old 10-12-2016, 03:05 PM   #75
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
The notice that the Gecko cover can be pre-ordered has been removed, so it probably is in stock now. Maybe I'll try it. As I'm in the Netherlands, getting it and returning it if so desired is easy.
http://www.geckocovers.com/kobo-aura...of-deluxe.html

That's in English.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote