Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-05-2007, 10:33 AM   #1
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Question about Win UnIMP, Please Help

After finally getting around to investigating BookDesigner, I stumbled across a program on the original website for BD that was called Win UnIMP. If I am to infer correctly from the name of the program, this should take those mangy IMP formatted ebooks and deconstruct them to their integral parts... the problem is the link that describes it is all in Russian and I don't understand a bit of it. When I ran the program it created a directory with several files in it, that I am assuming are the parts to the ebook I was trying to convert.

Is anyone here familiar with the program? If not, would someone who understands Russian please check out the website and see if you could find me a translated readme. I'd much appreciate it. Thanks for the help!

BTW, RE: BookDesigner... there really should be a straight and simple Sticky explaining where to get the latest version and how to install it, it took me a bit of running around to figure out. I do appreciate the people who took the time to introduce this little marvel to us.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote