snake 0 0%
frog 1 0.89%
little dragon-like animal that looks like a bat (but bigger!) 2 1.79%
German hedgehog 2 1.79%
Portuguese llama 2 1.79%
others (which one? Please explain) 14 12.50%
No, I don´t have a pet, but I want one 7 6.25%
No, I don´t have a pet and I don´t want one 5 4.46%
Yes, I have a pet, but I don´t want one (please explain very detailled how this could happen!) 1 0.89%
kids 13 11.61%
ferret 1 0.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #46
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Grrrreat!! Now you've got me OCDing about it! If we get a new pet, I blaming you!!
Kaz
aw, you know you want to !

(i'm just getting my revenge for these two cats somebody foisted on me... )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:16 PM   #47
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! I want one, I want one, I want one. Even the name´s great. "Sugar glider", that´s brilliant. Are there more cute animals I´ve never heard of? Like a "honey-hopper" or a "candy-creeper"? This dragon-bat-gliding-thingie was bigger, btw. But who wants that one if you can have a sugar glider!!!!
i can tell i want some of those just from the name. (just as long as they don't eat live crickets ! )
Advert
Old 04-17-2009, 06:17 PM   #48
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
aw, you know you want to !

(i'm just getting my revenge for these two cats somebody foisted on me... )
I'll trade you a kid for a cat!! Wait...did I say kid, I meant a dog ...really, I meant a dog!! Heh, heh,... oh no, I can see that mean lady from child services knocking on the door!!
Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:17 PM   #49
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
One Dog. (Miss) Chivas needs a bath and a haircut. Photo taken 5 minutes ago.

WDE.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00685.JPG
Views:	210
Size:	663.8 KB
ID:	27677  
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:20 PM   #50
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
I'll trade you a kid for a cat!! Wait...did I say kid, I meant a dog ...really, I meant a dog!! Heh, heh,... oh no, I can see that mean lady from child services knocking on the door!!
Kaz
pff ! do i look crazy ??? (no wait, don't answer that.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
One Dog. (Miss) Chivas needs a bath and a haircut. Photo taken 5 minutes ago.

WDE.
ooh, glamour photo ! very sexy with that tousled hair.
Advert
Old 04-17-2009, 06:28 PM   #51
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
I keep trying to breed dust bunnies, but the better half (and the vacuum cleaner) seem to make them migrate.....
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #52
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
I keep trying to breed dust bunnies, but the better half (and the vacuum cleaner) seem to make them migrate.....
get a cat. their main goal in life seems to be making dust kittens. (okay, technically they're probably fur kittens. the end effect is nonetheless much the same. i'd be happy to send you some if you like, i've got something of a surplus.)
Old 04-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #53
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
I didn't know we were counting!
2 kids all growed up
2 exes all growed out
3 horses
1 dog with me
3 cats at the WA farm
kindle kitten with me
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:40 PM   #54
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I can't believe I'm the only one with a chinchilla. I also have a cat (the love of my life), a dog (a very good old girl), and a s**t load of fish (2x30G tanks +2x10G tanks).
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC00187.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	446.6 KB
ID:	27681   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00242.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	27682   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00832.JPG
Views:	220
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	27683   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0253.JPG
Views:	237
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	27684   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0282.JPG
Views:	235
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	27685  
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #55
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
I want to explain my option no. 18 (the dragon-like animal that is NOT a bat). I read in a German newspaper that pet-lovers in the UK have a new favourite pet: a dragon-like animal that looks a little like a bat (but bigger!) and can glide (not fly!). Unfortunately, I can´t remember its name. Has anyone ever heard of it? Since we have a lot of people from the UK here I added this option - just in case it´s really that popular.
It's called a Sugar-glider. They are very cute, very small but grow up to the size of a rat.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sugar2.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	27687   Click image for larger version

Name:	sugar6.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	27688  
Attached Images

Last edited by pagansoul; 04-17-2009 at 06:49 PM.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:10 PM   #56
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagansoul View Post
I can't believe I'm the only one with a chinchilla. I also have a cat (the love of my life), a dog (a very good old girl), and a s**t load of fish (2x30G tanks +2x10G tanks).
Awww. Cute. Love the chinchilla!
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #57
Fledchen
Guru
Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.

Device: PB360+, Sony950, VR Stream, iPod Touch, iPad
Two budgerigars.
Fledchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:37 PM   #58
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
It's called a Sugar-glider. They are very cute, very small but grow up to the size of a rat.
oh my god after seeing those photos now i want one even MORE !!!
Quote:
so, how big is that chinchilla ? what does it eat ? what kind of temperament does it have ? i've never heard of a chinchilla as a pet.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:44 PM   #59
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh my god after seeing those photos now i want one even MORE !!!

so, how big is that chinchilla ? what does it eat ? what kind of temperament does it have ? i've never heard of a chinchilla as a pet.
And another important question: When can we eat it?
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:46 PM   #60
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
And another important question: When can we eat it?
what you mean "we" buster ? i'm a vegetarian.