snake 0 0%
frog 1 0.89%
little dragon-like animal that looks like a bat (but bigger!) 2 1.79%
German hedgehog 2 1.79%
Portuguese llama 2 1.79%
others (which one? Please explain) 14 12.50%
No, I don´t have a pet, but I want one 7 6.25%
No, I don´t have a pet and I don´t want one 5 4.46%
Yes, I have a pet, but I don´t want one (please explain very detailled how this could happen!) 1 0.89%
kids 13 11.61%
ferret 1 0.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2009, 05:40 PM   #31
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Perhaps it is the Sugar glider. (kind of like a furry bat that can glide)

WDE.
i don't know... that doesn't look much like a dragon to me... (so cute though !! but i can't have one, my cats would eat it. also, they eat live insects. beeuh !!)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #32
PGP_Protector
Enthusiast
PGP_Protector doesn't litterPGP_Protector doesn't litterPGP_Protector doesn't litter

Device: PRS-505
2 Budgies
1 Conure
1 Little One
1 Wife
PGP_Protector is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2009, 05:46 PM   #33
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I have a wife and a sun conjure parrot named Charlie.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:50 PM   #34
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
3 Kids (2 girls, 1 boy) (2 short, 1 tall) (2 little, 1 big)
3 Dogs (2 girls, 1 boy) (2 short, 1 tall) (2 little, 1 big)

I have OCD. I like things to match!

Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:52 PM   #35
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
3 Kids (2 girls, 1 boy) (2 short, 1 tall) (2 little, 1 big)
3 Dogs (2 girls, 1 boy) (2 short, 1 tall) (2 little, 1 big)

I have OCD. I like things to match!

Kaz
it's a good thing i don't, or i would have to get 2 kids (one little, one big) to match the cats !!
Advert
Old 04-17-2009, 05:53 PM   #36
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
2 dogs and 1 wife.

I also had a turtle meandering about my driveway a week ago. I put him in the garden.
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #37
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
One very playful and greedy cat and two very noisy budgerigars here. I love my cat but not the annoying birds. One day or other i will open the birdcage without barring out the cat before...
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:58 PM   #38
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
it's a good thing i don't, or i would have to get 2 kids (one little, one big) to match the cats !!
Don't do it!! As much as I love them they are a lot of work and no matter how many times I drop them off at the mall, they always find their way home!! (Just kidding! Please don't send the Child Services people after me, they can be REALLY mean!!)

Kaz
Old 04-17-2009, 05:59 PM   #39
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Don't do it!! As much as I love them they are a lot of work and no matter how many times I drop them off at the mall, they always find their way home!! (Just kidding! Please don't send the Child Services people after me, they can be REALLY mean!!)

Kaz
Old 04-17-2009, 06:02 PM   #40
kazbates
Wizard

Oh, oops! I should have read the choices a little more carefully!
I have a husband, too! Unfortunately, I don't have anything to match him with, so I kind of forget he's there!

Kaz
Old 04-17-2009, 06:03 PM   #41
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Oh, oops! I should have read the choices a little more carefully!
I have a husband, too! Unfortunately, I don't have anything to match him with, so I kind of forget he's there!

Kaz
i guess you'll have to get a cat to match the husband !

(you want me to add your vote for husband ?)
Old 04-17-2009, 06:06 PM   #42
kazbates
Wizard

Quote:
i guess you'll have to get a cat to match the husband !

(you want me to add your vote for husband ?)
Please do add him. I hate it when I leave him out of things!!

Please DO NOT mention a cat to my 8 year old! Ryleigh has been campaigning for a 4th pet (cat or dog - she's not picky) for weeks now!

Kaz
Old 04-17-2009, 06:08 PM   #43
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Please do add him. I hate it when I leave him out of things!!
done (i can't add your name though. but you'll know. ).

Quote:
Please DO NOT mention a cat to my 8 year old! Ryleigh has been campaigning for a 4th pet (cat or dog - she's not picky) for weeks now!

Kaz
but...but...but... it doesn't MATCH !!
Old 04-17-2009, 06:10 PM   #44
kazbates
Wizard

Quote:
done (i can't add your name though. but you'll know. ).

but...but...but... it doesn't MATCH !!
Grrrreat!! Now you've got me OCDing about it! If we get a new pet, I blaming you!!
Kaz
Old 04-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #45
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Perhaps it is the Sugar glider. (kind of like a furry bat that can glide)

WDE.
Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! I want one, I want one, I want one. Even the name´s great. "Sugar glider", that´s brilliant. Are there more cute animals I´ve never heard of? Like a "honey-hopper" or a "candy-creeper"? This dragon-bat-gliding-thingie was bigger, btw. But who wants that one if you can have a sugar glider!!!!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote