Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 07-01-2019, 02:45 AM   #1
Julian.Satran
Julian.Satran began at the beginning.

Device: none
Several Calibre Library

I have several Calibre Libraries on my home Calibre Server
The Cloud Connection let me select the library (database)
The Content server connection presents me with one (after entering my credentials) - and I don't know how to change it. Some readers that can connect directly (like Kybook) let me select, other are completely bad even though they claim to be able to contact Opds but I discovered I can use CC to reach them (e.g., pocketbook) but how to select the library is a mystery. Can any of you help? TIA
Julian.Satran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:16 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
After connecting to the content server, tap the 3-dots to open the menu then choose "Change calibre library". This assumes your calibre content server is version 3.whatever.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre-server, multiple-libraries