Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-10-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Hi folks

I know I've been missing for a while. Sorry about that. A few months ago I was diagnosed with a chronic medical condition. Not life-threatening or anything that serious, but very annoying and leaving me with very little energy. (Being diagnosed was actually an improvement, as at least I finally had a reason for how lousy I've been feeling.) I seem to be getting it somewhat under control now, so I'm hoping to be here a bit more.

So... did I miss anything?

nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
So... did I miss anything?

Nah .... Just 1 or 2 THOUSAND posts. That's all.

Begin reading ..... NOW!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2010, 10:32 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Nice to see you in here, neko!

Well, a few more llounge stories were started and continued I believe. Here is a link to a list to help you find the stories. And don't forget the High Noon episodes here.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:46 PM   #4
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650

nekokami
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:35 AM   #5
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Welcome back! Hope you are feeling better
glowhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2010, 06:40 AM   #6
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Hiya - had noticed and glad to see you back.

Hope the healing process continues ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:46 AM   #7
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
neko, I was away 2 weeks once and when I came back to the llounge I felt like visiting a different planet. I'm not visiting very frequently now, every 2-5 days perhaps and I never catch the discussions from the last time. I really fail to imagine how 6 months absence would affect me... I guess some things are better left unspoken.

Good luck with getting better!!!
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 07:50 AM   #8
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Welcome back, neko!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #9
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I know I've been missing for a while. Sorry about that. A few months ago I was diagnosed with a chronic medical condition. Not life-threatening or anything that serious, but very annoying and leaving me with very little energy. (Being diagnosed was actually an improvement, as at least I finally had a reason for how lousy I've been feeling.) I seem to be getting it somewhat under control now, so I'm hoping to be here a bit more.
We might be in the same boat...
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:22 AM   #10
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
We might be in the same boat...
Probably not exactly the same boat, unless you're female and over 40.

(Sorry, was that too much information? )

In any case, I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:27 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
it's so great to see you back, neko ! we've really missed you around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Well, a few more llounge stories were started and continued I believe. Here is a link to a list to help you find the stories. And don't forget the High Noon episodes here.
i would definitely start with the sagas ! High Noon is still ongoing so you can get in on the action (you've already got a starring role in it ), there's a new Red story which was recently published as an ebook (epub and mobi), and pshrynk is in the middle of a Harve / Vera / VR / Dr. Montsnmags / Hugo / Lefty / Adrian / etc. saga as well, just to name 3. I also recommend lazyscot's countdown thread which is the best story about numbers you'll ever read, seriously.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 01:00 PM   #12
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hya Neko. Hope you're soon A-1 again. Great to have your company again. Very best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 01:05 PM   #13
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Welcome back.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 04:19 PM   #14
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I think you missed the ending of the Rock Lobster story. And the advertised t shirts which have still not been made...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 04:43 PM   #15
Shayne Parkinson
Author
Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
Welcome back! I hope things continue to improve for you.
Shayne Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote