Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-03-2016, 09:35 AM   #1
ferretman
ferretman began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite
Galaxy pro 10.2 and Moon+Reader

Hi
I,m using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.2 as an ereader, with Moon+Reader. Can anyone suggest a reason why sometimes, when moving to the next page, by touching the RH side of the screen, it moves sometimes back about 10 pages or forward about 10 pages.
I've tried looking at the settings etc, but don't find any cause.
Is it the Moon+reader program, the Tablet itself or even the the ebook being used. I don't thing it is the ebooks because it happens with different books.
ferretman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 05:49 AM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
It might be worth looking at your Control Options settings. Perhaps one of the gestures/presses/long-presses settings is set to 'Next Chapter' or something.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert