Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 03-18-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
NicolasR
Addict
NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
iBooks : How to remove all highlights/notes ?

Hi !

I often use highlights in iBooks, but when I want to delete them, I have to do it one by one, wich is VERY*annoying.

Do you know if there is a way to delete all highlights and notes in one operation ?

Thank you very much for the help.
NicolasR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolasR View Post
Hi !

I often use highlights in iBooks, but when I want to delete them, I have to do it one by one, wich is VERY*annoying.

Do you know if there is a way to delete all highlights and notes in one operation ?

Thank you very much for the help.
I don't see any way to do this. You can delete them from the list on the TOC/Bookmarks page by swiping them, instead of having to go to each page to do it, but that is still a one-at-a-time action. Surprised there isn't an "edit" button on that page, to tell the truth.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
NicolasR
Addict
NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Wow, thank you ! I didn’t know the trick of swiping them directly in the list on the TOC/Bookmarks page ! I was, for each one of them, going to the page where the note is.
OK, that is simplier now, thanks.
But, as you say, an Edit button will be very useful here. Perhaps in the forthcoming iBooks ?…
NicolasR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:17 PM   #4
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolasR View Post
Wow, thank you ! I didn’t know the trick of swiping them directly in the list on the TOC/Bookmarks page ! I was, for each one of them, going to the page where the note is.
OK, that is simplier now, thanks.
But, as you say, an Edit button will be very useful here. Perhaps in the forthcoming iBooks ?…
Glad it helped! That was kinda hidden away in iBooks, actually-hopefully they will add that Edit button in the next version!
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote