Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-23-2018, 07:19 AM   #1
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
looking for a stand for max 2

Hi

I'm looking for a stand that can support max 2 size but I still don't find anyone. I don't want it to be fixed like the official one, but like this

every single one have a limit of 22cm of maximum aperture and max2 is 24 so they won't work

anyone have tried or have anyone of that kind?

Last edited by whopper; 11-23-2018 at 02:31 PM.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 07:38 AM   #2
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Take care to the size's picture, they are too big.
I have bought a stand like the last from Booxtor's shop : it's perfect.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 07:59 AM   #3
DenisR
Connoisseur
DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.

Device: Onyx Boox Max2
Hello,

Look at this thread : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...light=abovetek, you may find some answers.

I took this one : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B06...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it fits the Max2, but it does not look like the ones you show...
DenisR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 01:12 PM   #4
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenisR View Post
Hello,

Look at this thread : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...light=abovetek, you may find some answers.

I took this one : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B06...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it fits the Max2, but it does not look like the ones you show...
the amazon one is pretty similar to the official one, but cheaper, good to know just in case.

On the thread, I didn't find anything.
Old 11-23-2018, 02:31 PM   #5
whopper
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
Take care to the size's picture, they are too big.
I have bought a stand like the last from Booxtor's shop : it's perfect.
fixed
Old 11-24-2018, 03:12 AM   #6
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by whopper View Post
every single one have a limit of 22cm of maximum aperture and max2 is 24 so they won't work
In fact, I suspect that the specifications for those stands are wrong, because the topmost in the pic, the "forking base", seems identical to that I bought from Booxtor.

Your topic should be named "Looking for a stand for Max2 I seem to find timid sellers".
(The other remaining "recommendations for stands")

Last edited by mdp; 11-24-2018 at 03:14 AM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 09:37 AM   #7
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
In fact, I suspect that the specifications for those stands are wrong, because the topmost in the pic, the "forking base", seems identical to that I bought from Booxtor.
I wouldn't be too sure about that... Years ago, I got my wife a stand which looks identical to the one with the forking base for her ipad. Works very well and fits her ipad perfectly. However, it does not extend enough to hold my Max.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 05:13 AM   #8
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
I wouldn't be too sure about that...
In fact, I am not.
I am more inclined to think that producers have created, for more models of stands, two main holders: say up to ~8'' and up to ~9 1/2''.
Some of the resellers are only shipping the smaller one, but that is market deformation.
Which means that the middleman is to be queried.

It remains an attached specifications' fault ("Look, the article should be also available with...").
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 04:49 PM   #9
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Stand from Booxtor (https://ereader.store/en/)

Hi,

This is the stand bought in the Booxtor's shop https://ereader.store/en/.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2-in-1_Kitchen_Mount_Stand_r.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	168410  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2-in-1_Kitchen_Mount_Stand.pdf (12.89 MB, 111 views)
Old 12-17-2018, 06:23 AM   #10
whopper
Addict

Quote:
Hi,

This is the stand bought in the Booxtor's shop https://ereader.store/en/.
Are you sure? Because the official stand and the only one on sale is this

https://ereader.store/en/accessoires...-stand-27.html

The one you linked is completely different, and there are clones of that on ebay, but they clearly says that the clamp only opens 22cm, while MAX 2 is 24cm wide.

If that's yours, and you are using it with max 2, can you take some photos?

thanks
Old 12-17-2018, 08:37 AM   #11
Randy11
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by whopper View Post
Are you sure? Because the official stand and the only one on sale is this

https://ereader.store/en/accessoires...-stand-27.html

The one you linked is completely different, and there are clones of that on ebay, but they clearly says that the clamp only opens 22cm, while MAX 2 is 24cm wide.

If that's yours, and you are using it with max 2, can you take some photos?

thanks
The model is no more available. Files are done from the stand's box and the paper in the box. There is some springs to enlarge the stand's arms.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo-0014_r.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	168430   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo-0015.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	168431   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo-0016.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	998.0 KB
ID:	168432   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo-0017.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	971.4 KB
ID:	168433  
Old 12-17-2018, 03:52 PM   #12
whopper
Addict

Quote:
The model is no more available. Files are done from the stand's box and the paper in the box. There is some springs to enlarge the stand's arms.
damn, what a shame, exactly the type of stand I wanted. Seeing it I maybe order a clone from amazon and just try to see if the clamp fit or maybe booxtor sells them again

you are lucky,

thanks for the photos.