Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-25-2017, 11:25 AM   #1
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
no google play c67ml carta2

Just bought it with firmware 1.8.2 2017-04-13_18-06
and there is no google play store.
I tried to download new (may) firmware from onyx international and followed the instruction downloading the file update.zip under both the sd card and the first directory the pc recognize(root?) then I run from the device check update from local storage and a pop up/android toast say no update package available.

what can i do to install google play store in a simple way?
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 02:42 PM   #2
Autarc
Autarc began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox C67ML Carta2+
Had the same issue and got stuck after flashing another firmware into a boot loop issue. Nevertheless its finally fixed so my recommendation would be installing the specific firmware version. Afterwards you can change the language from chinese and everything should be ready.
Autarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert