Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-29-2018, 04:03 PM   #1
Reddwarf4ever
Reddwarf4ever began at the beginning.

Device: PC
One table of contents called (untitled)

Have created my first ebook, from a word 2016 doc.

I set all the chapter headings as heading-1

But although the created ebook has all the chapters 1-24 in the table of contents, there is an entry between chapters 23 and 24 called (untitled)

Can’t see how to correct this, I assume that I need to correct this in Word before compiling the ebook, but can’t see what I should do.

Can someone help me please ?

Thanks
Reddwarf4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 05:12 PM   #2
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
You will probably have better luck getting help by asking in the workshop forum.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=178
j.p.s is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2018, 06:03 PM   #3
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddwarf4ever View Post
Have created my first ebook, from a word 2016 doc.

I set all the chapter headings as heading-1

But although the created ebook has all the chapters 1-24 in the table of contents, there is an entry between chapters 23 and 24 called (untitled)

Can’t see how to correct this, I assume that I need to correct this in Word before compiling the ebook, but can’t see what I should do.

Can someone help me please ?

Thanks
My guess is that you have a empty heading-1 paragraph.
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote