Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-17-2013, 06:21 AM   #16
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieS View Post
Thanks for all the great responses. Yup, I was using Helvitica and New Courier in my word document. The first for the main text of my story and the New Courier to represent a manuscript that one of my characters reads within the story (if that makes sense).
There is a particular problem with the Kindle Paperwhite, which will represent Courier correctly only if you call for both courier and monospace. This is my style for a monospace paragraph:

p.block {
font-family: courier, monospace;
text-indent: 1em;
text-align:left;
margin:0em 0em 0em 1em;
}

My full style sheet is here: http://notjohnkdp.blogspot.com/searc...&max-results=7
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote