Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2018, 01:36 AM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent. But...

Have you tried a manual factory reset? The instructions are the same as Kobo_Reset:_Aura_One_&_Aura_Edition_2.
Old 10-29-2018, 06:45 AM   #17
listiajing
listiajing began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
the clara cannot be factory reset. it has blank screen even though i have press for 30 seconds or any other ways stated in the google.
ive got your clara hd file .img but after write to new sd card, it cannot be recognized as 3 partitions instead it recognized as 1 unallocated partition. i used windows.
i got stuck here. anyone can help me as i cannot do the mini tool partition.

thanks
Advert
Old 11-03-2018, 03:44 AM   #18
J-T
J-T began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
I have tried the Kobo Clara Image from davidfor on the Tolino Shine 3.
It did not work.
When trying to boot, the Power Button Led stays lit but the display does not turn on.
I did not try anything fancy and even left the Placeholder Serialnumber in the SD Image.

The Mainboard is identical to the Kobo Clara Mainboard images I could find. Right down to the PCB Markings.
I will try again when i have more Time.

Last edited by J-T; 11-03-2018 at 03:51 AM.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:37 AM   #19
AnimalOfArt
Groupie
AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: changing frequently
Sorry for not answering, but I was really disappointed and forgot to report back. Yes, it doesn't work for me either. I don't know why.
Old 12-01-2018, 06:31 AM   #20
caronte2004
caronte2004 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara
I also need a working image
Could somebody please send me one please

thank you
Advert
Old 12-01-2018, 06:46 AM   #21
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:56 AM   #22
caronte2004
caronte2004 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara
thank you very much Davidfor
Old 12-18-2018, 06:57 AM   #23
Kalahan6
Kalahan6 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Could someone send me the image as well please?

Thank you
Old 12-18-2018, 07:43 AM   #24
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-18-2018, 08:07 AM   #25
Kalahan6
Kalahan6 began at the beginning.

Thank yo so much Davidfor! Life saver!
Old 12-30-2018, 03:47 PM   #26
gandarin
gandarin began at the beginning.

Exclamation

Hi, @davidfor.
I need an image of the microSD of a Kobo Clara HD.
I can not create my own, under Windows 10 Pro x64.
Thank you.
Old 12-30-2018, 06:25 PM   #27
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-01-2019, 04:51 PM   #28
bloewah
bloewah began at the beginning.

New Kobo Clara HD purchased but keeps hanging in Restore screen

Hello, I purchased a new Kobo Clara HD but I cannot get to the setup procedure. It keeps hanging on the Restoring screen. I've removed the back cover and took a backup of the sd card. Can you send me a working version of the img file? Your help is much appreciated!
Old 01-01-2019, 06:02 PM   #29
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-02-2019, 08:21 AM   #30
bloewah
bloewah began at the beginning.

Thanks, davidfor! It worked like a charm. I did not need to change the serial number. I just flashed your image to the SD card and it worked immediately. Many thanks!
Closed Thread

Tags
frozen, image, issue