Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-29-2018, 02:27 PM   #1
Lima7
Connoisseur
Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: Aura
Covers for H20 Edition 2?

Hey everyone!

I absolutely hate the official Kobo covers and was wondering if you guys have suggestions for good and pretty covers for the H20 Edition 2.

I used to have the official Aura leather case : https://www.google.ca/search?q=kobo+...4yK8rs_Tgb5RM:

And can't seem to find something as good as this. I've looked on the different websites and found some cases on Alliexpress, but the designs are not so nice.

Any suggestions are appreciated!
Lima7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 08:54 AM   #2
JohhnyMix
Connoisseur
JohhnyMix began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O V2
i bought a couple on aliexpress and i really like the one with the holding handle on the back but the problem is that when you buy a sleep cover that you need to bend the front cover correctly when reading otherwise it will trigger the sleep mode when you just put the front flap to the back.

this the one i got aliexpress.com/item/Stand-Folio-Protector-Cover-Case-with-Auto-Wake-Sleep-Function-for-Kobo-Aura-H2O-Edition-2/32831106102.html?isOrigTitle=true
JohhnyMix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2018, 02:13 PM   #3
Lima7
Connoisseur
Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.

Yeah I ended up ordering one on Aliexpress too.. I guess I'll have to get used to it, they don't make much cases for the H20
Old 05-30-2018, 03:03 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I have the version of this case for my H2O 1st edition and I really like it. Also, when it's folded all the way back, it does not put the H2O to sleep.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/kwmobile-El...dp/B01N185NDV/
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 11:19 PM   #5
Lima7
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have the version of this case for my H2O 1st edition and I really like it. Also, when it's folded all the way back, it does not put the H2O to sleep.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/kwmobile-El...dp/B01N185NDV/
Oh I love the mountain one. They don't make it for the h20 edition 2 but I still found one that I love. Thanks 😄
Advert
Old 07-21-2018, 12:00 PM   #6
Ansl
Enthusiast
Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo H2O2v1
I ordered the Gecko slimfit cover for mine. It expensive, but I quite liked their Deluxe cover on my Glo HD that I picked up from a third party seller for dirt cheap so it seemed like a good idea to support them directly. The cover is quite nice (and in itself waterproof!). It's very tight and secure - so much so that after wrestling the device out of it once, I'm apprehensive about repeating the performance

It adds about 114 g to the weight of the H2O2 and feels much more durable than my previous experiences with kwmobile and other sellers of covers where the closure magnets are visible. Sleep-wake function works well and the front cover doesn't bend or move so much that putting the it in a bag with yhe reader would feel in any way risky. The material feels kind of funny to the tough, but after a while, the rubbery honey-comb-patterned inside cover in particular is kind of nice when folded back. Not as nice as the back of the naked Kobo, but good enough that I shouldn't be sorry if I'm really stuck with it full-time now.
Ansl is offline   Reply With Quote