Device: none
Shortcut for "and" search

In the tag browser, when I click a tag, the search becomes
Code:
tags:"=tag"
Now, when I control-click or shift-click another tag, it becomes
Code:
tags:"=tag1" or tags:"=tag2"
However, I do "and" searches far more often than "or" searches, and it's quite tedious to change the or to an and in the search bar every time. Is there a shortcut for doing an "and" search?

Last edited by memokun; 01-22-2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: adding tags
memokun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 03:52 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@memokun - at the bottom of the Tag Browser there's a button labelled "Configure", when you click it you will see an option labelled "Search Type when selecting multiple items", when you click that you will see two options -- I'll leave it you to workout the rest

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 03:39 PM   #3
memokun
memokun began at the beginning.

Wow, I feel like slamming my head on the desk now! I looked all over the preferences dialogue, but never even noticed that configure button.
Thank you so much!
memokun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
search, shortcut, tag browser