Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
25% Coupon at Fictionwise

Greetings,

I was just on the Fictionwise.com website and noticed that they have announced a 25% off coupon in honour of the Thanksgiving holiday. The code is thanksgiving25. The top authors of 2009 are also eligible for a %50 micropay rebate.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:10 AM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
And you can use micropay and still get both the discount and the rebate - $8 books become $2.54 for members (paid for with credit).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2009, 06:52 PM   #3
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Thank you for the coupon - just got 4 new books! ;-)
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:47 PM   #4
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Stop posting coupons and codes people! My reading list is already waaaay to big and my bank account is only getting smaller. These deals just make me angry.

Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:03 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
And you can use micropay and still get both the discount and the rebate - $8 books become $2.54 for members (paid for with credit).
No, I'm not buying another ebook until at least 2010. No matter what offers fictionwise comes up with!

(My "to be read" folder currently comes in at just under at just under 390 ebooks...)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2009, 07:57 AM   #6
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Could you give a link to such a book.

Can these coupons from fictionwise be used more then once?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:20 AM   #7
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
I bought a dozen books this weekend that were 50% off and could still use the 25% coupon and paid with micropay. Bargain!

And used the coupons several times.
bathos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:27 AM   #8
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Thanks for the advice - just bought the Harry Bosch set of 3 books, Volume 2 (books 4-6). I had micropay anyway, but even a 25% saving is something.

My reading list just keeps on growing ......
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:23 AM   #9
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
I picked up some multiformat books while the 30% off sale was still going on with the 25% off coupon...nice. Now I'm trying to decide what else I want to pick up to replenish my micropay...:>
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:26 PM   #10
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Could you give a link to such a book.

Can these coupons from fictionwise be used more then once?
Yes, you can re-use this coupon until it expires (today, officially, but they often work for a few days after, although you never know when they will stop working). Works w/ the 30% off multiformat they had going also.

Try this one: http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b6...Hamilton/?si=0

List is 7.99
member price w/ coupon is $5.09
rebate is $2.55

Here is list included in sale (still working, it appears, except much of Charlaine Harris is on 100% rebate w/ CC instead):

James Patterson -
Laurell K. Hamilton -
Stephanie Laurens -
Dean Koontz -
Nora Roberts -
J.R.R. Tolkien -
Lora Leigh -
Dan Brown -
Charlaine Harris -
Stephenie Meyer -
Old 11-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #11
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaldo View Post
Stop posting coupons and codes people! My reading list is already waaaay to big and my bank account is only getting smaller. These deals just make me angry.

LOL! You are funny! I'm in the same boat. I'm still working on books I bought end of September. Will start on October in a couple of days!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #12
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Curses! Fictionwise has upped the ante to 45% off multiformat and 45% rebate on all other ebook titles! Looks like it works on subscriptions, too. Only catch is you have to pay w/ paypal/CC.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:20 AM   #13
mazzeltjes
Addict
mazzeltjes doesn't littermazzeltjes doesn't litter

Device: sony 505
Great tip, thanks.
The coupon is still working at 14.18 cet.
mazzeltjes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:31 AM   #14
camino real
Enthusiast
camino real is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-300
I bought some multiformat stuff last night. More stuff to read. Tried the latest editions of a few journals such as F&SF, Asimov's and Black Static.

Thanks to the original poster.
camino real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:55 PM   #15
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Curses! Fictionwise has upped the ante to 45% off multiformat and 45% rebate on all other ebook titles! Looks like it works on subscriptions, too. Only catch is you have to pay w/ paypal/CC.
Those dirty sons of .....
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote