Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-22-2012, 10:37 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Nook Tablet 16gb for $199 at Frys thru 7/26

Nook Tablet 16gb is $199 at Frys through 7/26. This works out to about the same deal you get buying from BN itself with their $50 gift card offer, but you don't have to wait for the gift card or hassle with BN if they don't send it to you as promised. (My experience with BN sending promised gift cards at a later date has been iffy...I've had to call customer service multiple times on more than one promised card.)

The Fry's link is here:

http://www.frys.com/product/6905777#detailed

I looked carefully and don't see that this is a refurb.

The catch, as always with Frys, will be availability - it's not available for shipping, so you have to get lucky and find one at your local store.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote