Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-22-2009, 06:17 PM   #1
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Scotch and Soda Time- The MR Book, Film, and Chowder Society watches The Thin Man

Break out you Dashiel Hammett, it's time for The Thin Man with Myrna Loy and William Powell. Mix you drink and enjoy. The talking start June 1!
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
yeah baby !!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
yeah baby !!!
Remember, you have to run across all sorts of old friends....(Not hard, here at MR!) And mix a 1930's cocktail, (Because Zany Carters hadn't been invented yet....)
Old 05-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Remember, you have to run across all sorts of old friends....(Not hard, here at MR!) And mix a 1930's cocktail, (Because Zany Carters hadn't been invented yet....)
i think i can handle that. (i just got home from having dinner with friends i hadn't seen in at least 2 years, and i'm a little drunk from the evening.)
Old 05-22-2009, 07:13 PM   #5
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
i think i can handle that. (i just got home from having dinner with friends i hadn't seen in at least 2 years, and i'm a little drunk from the evening.)

See! I picked the right night to start the thread...See how lucky I am? (It's the only thing to go right in a week....)
Advert
Old 05-22-2009, 07:15 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
See! I picked the right night to start the thread...See how lucky I am? (It's the only thing to go right in a week....)
i'm thrilled to be the only thing to go right in a week. i've had weeks like that too. i hope next week will be better. in case it makes you feel even better, i'm actually *quite* drunk. so much so that typing coherently is a bit tricky. eminently worthy of a dashiell hammett book.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
i'm thrilled to be the only thing to go right in a week. i've had weeks like that too. i hope next week will be better. in case it makes you feel even better, i'm actually *quite* drunk. so much so that typing coherently is a bit tricky. eminently worthy of a dashiell hammett book.
i should have said, "i'm thrilled to be considered something going right", not the *only* thing. sorry, i really am quite far gone tonight.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:23 PM   #8
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
i should have said, "i'm thrilled to be considered something going right", not the *only* thing. sorry, i really am quite far gone tonight.
You were right the first time....

I hope you don't have to sleep in the bathtub...
Old 05-22-2009, 07:24 PM   #9
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
You were right the first time....

I hope you don't have to sleep in the bathtub...
i hope so too ! i don't have a bathtub.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #10
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
i hope so too ! i don't have a bathtub.
A different lifestyle than mine...Drink plenty of water tonight, you'll thank yourself in the morning.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:28 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

oh yes, i will, thanks.

i don't do this too often. but this was a rather exceptional circumstance. also the wine sort of snuck up on me. it can do that.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:31 PM   #12
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
oh yes, i will, thanks.

i don't do this too often. but this was a rather exceptional circumstance. also the wine sort of snuck up on me. it can do that.

That;s why rakes always feed their dates champagne..... (Not That I would ever do such a despicable thing.....
Old 05-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel

no, you're a gentleman.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:35 PM   #14
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
no, you're a gentleman.
And as a gentleman, I will sign off and wish you a morning without a hangover, happy sunshine, and a wind at your back...Goodnight, Mon Cherie...
Old 05-22-2009, 07:35 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
And as a gentleman, I will sign off and wish you a morning without a hangover, happy sunshine, and a wind at your back...Goodnight, Mon Cherie...
thank you ! and that's "ma chérie" please, i'm still a girl last time i checked.