Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-05-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
My K3 in high places

I was recently hiking in the Sierra and my K3 accompanied me on most hikes were I thought you would be time to read for a bit.

I've got my own screensavers on the k3 and one shot would up being a lake where I was just using my K3.

But here's a shot near Granite Lakes near Tioga Pass:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KindleSierra.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	75197  
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #2
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
I was recently hiking in the Sierra and my K3 accompanied me on most hikes were I thought you would be time to read for a bit.

I've got my own screensavers on the k3 and one shot would up being a lake where I was just using my K3.

But here's a shot near Granite Lakes near Tioga Pass:
Nice image. Next time consider some fill-in flash
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2011, 04:47 PM   #3
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Oh, that's a beautiful area. I'd very much like to go visit Glacier National Park up in Montana again, and bring my little reader along for some nature goodness.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote