Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-09-2011, 12:06 PM   #16
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastayy View Post
Hmm, sorry to bump a 2 month old thread, but I'm having a little problem with this nice tweak.

Whenever I try to read a book following the Astro and Desktop Visualizer to Home screen link, the bookreader program, and adobe force closes on me.

Is anyone else having this issue? I'm using laucherpro if that's of any use.

Thanks
Are you using the stock reader app? Is it an .epub book? I'm confused when you say the bookreader program AND Adobe force close. Are you opening a PDF? Please clarify.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:49 PM   #17
toastayy
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Are you using the stock reader app? Is it an .epub book? I'm confused when you say the bookreader program AND Adobe force close. Are you opening a PDF? Please clarify.
Ahh nevermind, I got it to work. it was an .epub, it was the stock reader app aka the one that's installed as a standard with B&N.
Advert
Old 03-14-2011, 08:20 AM   #18
aingls
aingls began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
This is awesome! Thanks so much! I was able to use this for my videos. My kids like to watch it on long car trips and I always had to get to the video files for them. Now they can do it themselves! This is exactly what I was wanting. Thanks again!!!
aingls is offline   Reply With Quote