Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-25-2023, 05:11 PM   #31
Martinoptic
Bibliolater
Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Suddenly my earpiece bursts into life.
Martinoptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 11:03 PM   #32
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
"Where the hell are you Agent Walker... we can't access your tracker."
neil_swann80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2023, 05:41 PM   #33
Martinoptic
Bibliolater
Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I ignore the buzzing earpiece and run past the smashed plates to the open door leading to a restaurant with access to the alley I was pursuing my quarry down previously.
Old 04-29-2023, 12:29 AM   #34
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The alley is empty apart from the boxes and refuse bins upended by the charging dinos.
Old 04-29-2023, 02:01 AM   #35
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
But when I reached the parking lot at the end of the alley, I saw a huge reptilian shape sprawled over it, snoring in basso profundo; a crimson glow emanated from the dragonlike form.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2023, 02:34 AM   #36
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
This story needs a continuity person.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 02:46 AM   #37
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Wait until it's thousands of pages long and no one remembers what happened even a couple of pages back...
Old 04-29-2023, 04:23 AM   #38
neil_swann80

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
It's a losing battle... you must embrace the chaos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
But when I reached the parking lot at the end of the alley, I saw a huge reptilian shape sprawled over it, snoring in basso profundo; a crimson glow emanated from the dragonlike form.
"Screw that" I thought and climbed through the manhole and began my descent in pursuit of the hooded man.

Last edited by neil_swann80; 04-29-2023 at 04:33 AM.
Old 04-29-2023, 03:22 PM   #39
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
The sewer was filled with rats and albino alligators all of whom seemed to be devoted to testing my edibility.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 03:35 PM   #40
neil_swann80

A rat's whiskers tickled my ankle, in a reflex jerk of panic I punted it away and watched in horror as a gator snatched it midair.
Old 04-29-2023, 03:41 PM   #41
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer

Then my panic and horror spiked sharply as I felt giant jaws with huge teeth close around my ankle.
Old 04-29-2023, 04:28 PM   #42
Martinoptic
Bibliolater

I wanted to wake up then realised it wasn’t a dream.
Old 04-30-2023, 12:38 AM   #43
neil_swann80

My ears rang as the pressure of the gunshots echoed around the tunnels, chunks of gator flesh covered my lower legs.
Old 05-02-2023, 06:15 PM   #44
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer

But the jaws around my ankle tightened and I thought I would pass out from the pain.
Old 05-03-2023, 03:53 AM   #45
Martinoptic
Bibliolater

More shots then …. nothing.