Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-13-2019, 06:14 AM   #1
Lordo
Lordo began at the beginning.

Device: epub
Talking Hello (Sigil experiment)

Hi, Nice joining this forum.
I'm curious about Sigil's uses, paramters and improvements, to create and fix epubs from old books no more editing for example (I'm self-educated about it).
Hope to learn lot of things here, and help if I could with pleasure.
Have a nice day
Lordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 09:39 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Lordo and welcome to MobileRead. Check out our Sigil section here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=203
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert