Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-23-2019, 06:48 PM   #28171
poohbear_nc
Run Away!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
The Case of the Careless Kitten by Erle Stanley Gardner -- in which the solution of the case, not to mention the exoneration of Della Street from the criminal charges brought by Hamilton Burger, rests upon the correct interpretation of a kitten's behavior.

Gardner had to have shared his house with a kitten -- his descriptions of the kitten's behavior and mishaps brought similar examples to my mind from my own experiences with Pixie - my careless kitten. (or brainless... or fearless ... or clueless ....)
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:34 PM   #28172
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Just finished Mark Greaney’s latest Mission Critical and it was very good. If you’re into thrillers, you should be reading him.

Next up, CJ Box’s new read, Wolf Pack
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM   #28173
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Yotaphone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Now back to Analog and James Herriot.
I finished the Analog. An enjoyable set of stories as usual.

The James Herriott I'm leaving for lunchtimes at work.

I also read The Golden One by Elizabeth Peters - one of her Amelia Peabody series. I have it as Number 16 chronologically, but I beleive that a posthumously finished books comes just before this one in internal chronology, but I don't have it yet.

As usual, a most enjoyable yarn.

next up: The Sword Song by Bernard Cornwell. The fourth in his King Alfred series.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:54 PM   #28174
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Searching ...
Decided to read Dead Spots by Melissa F. Olson. The story was all over the place some of it nonsensical. Lots of red herrings. While the ending was the most exciting part, the villain's identity was purposely obscured by the author. Writing was ok-ish but unremarkable. Rated D [2 stars].

Next, TBD
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote