Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-25-2019, 11:03 AM   #1
Penety56
Penety56 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Basic 2
Unhappy Help Me please

Hello everyone
I try to jailbreak my Kindle Basic 2 (KT3, G000K9) but it isn't working. Please, give me a new tutorial for jailbreak my Kindle, with all instruction! (My version is: 5.10.3)
Penety56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 11:52 AM   #2
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penety56 View Post
Hello everyone
I try to jailbreak my Kindle Basic 2 (KT3, G000K9) but it isn't working. Please, give me a new tutorial for jailbreak my Kindle, with all instruction! (My version is: 5.10.3)
You need to ask about that here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=150

But there is no software JB for your firmware version, so you have to be willing to open the case and use the serial port, probably with some soldering.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote