Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-14-2021, 05:29 PM   #1
estherflails
estherflails began at the beginning.

Device: none
Disable scrolling through values in metadata edit

When I try to edit the metadata of a book and I want to scroll to the bottom of the page, if the mouse happens to get above one of the text boxes, the scrolling will stop and the box will act like it has been clicked into. Even worse, if it has a numerical value or a date, it will start scrolling through values and I have no way of retrieving the original value (Ctrl+Z sure doesn't work ) unless I close the window without saving and start over.

Same thing happens when I try to scroll while editing composite columns/stored templates if the mouse gets above the Font, which is also quite annoying.

Is there any way to make scrolling not have this effect? It has been quite frustrating. Thank you!
estherflails is offline   Reply With Quote