Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-02-2015, 02:11 PM   #1
missbliss
missbliss began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
Have 100 Books but only 40 are Showing in Library

Hello,

Can't figure this out and have been trying.

I added all of the books to Calibre, but they're not all showing up - on the bottom it says 40 of 100 - how do I access them all and have them all on the same page? Where did the other 60 go?
missbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:47 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by missbliss View Post
Hello,

Can't figure this out and have been trying.

I added all of the books to Calibre, but they're not all showing up - on the bottom it says 40 of 100 - how do I access them all and have them all on the same page? Where did the other 60 go?
You have a filter of some sort in effect

Look in the upper Left . Do you see a red minus (click it)

Look at the search bar. Is it Green (click the backtab symbol)

Do you have Virtual Library tabs showing along the top of the list? Click on All Books
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2015, 02:00 AM   #3
missbliss
missbliss began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You have a filter of some sort in effect

Look in the upper Left . Do you see a red minus (click it)

Look at the search bar. Is it Green (click the backtab symbol)

Do you have Virtual Library tabs showing along the top of the list? Click on All Books

Thank you! In the end I right clicked library clicked and unclicked everything there and they showed up. Ack - so many loopholes just to read my books

Much appreciated your help. Blessings!
missbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 05:06 AM   #4
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by missbliss View Post
Thank you! In the end I right clicked library clicked and unclicked everything there and they showed up. Ack - so many loopholes just to read my books

Much appreciated your help. Blessings!
Do not worry about it we have all been there.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 10:41 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
BTW the 40 of 100 you reported, was the critical clue
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert