Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-24-2023, 06:14 PM   #1
bvaring
bvaring began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
2 devices but the list of books transferred is the same

I am trying to use my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and Galaxy Tab A. I loaded books to the S22. Then when I connected the Tab A it shows books have already been loaded to the device. Does calibre keep up with a list of device that have been loaded to two separate devices?
bvaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 07:52 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
No

Do you have a Sync set up with Samsung (or other) for those devices?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
android, devices, multiple, samsung, transfer