Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-26-2022, 07:47 PM   #1
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Cursor Blink?

I read elsewhere that Boox, unlike Boyue, disabled cursor blinking.

I bought a used Boox Max3 as a monitor, but occasionally use it a a tablet, and I can't figure out how to disable cursor blinking there. Is there something I'm missing? It's not essential on an e-ink screen, but if I can disable cursor blinking, that would make it easier to see what I've typed and to edit that.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accessibility, android, boox