Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-06-2021, 08:57 AM   #1
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Android Keyboard Apps for E-Ink?

I'm having trouble with the Boyue keyboard and wondering if any of you know of better keyboards.

1. When I type, there's a blinking cursor, so it's hard to see what I've typed and what the keboard app has decided I should have typed. I don't know if a new keyboard app might be able to work around this.

2. When I type, the Boyue keyboard app sometimes changes my capitalization. I want something without that.

3. When I type, some other apps stop everything to search for anything containing the 1st letter, then they add the second, stop everything to seatch for anything containing the 1st 2x letters, etc. I want a keyboard which lets me type everything and then send it to the other app.

Any ideas?
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 10:29 AM   #2
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
I've switched to Hacker's Keyboard for arrow keys and for the caps fix.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, keyboard apps